now I just have to figure out a catchy name
When I get pics I will post
:awesomework:

Finaly getting the buggy iv been dreaming of for so long
it will be a fatboy bravo chassis built by Darious
now I just have to figure out a catchy name
When I get pics I will post
:awesomework:

How is he building it when I baught his welder? So a "Fatboy" chassis must be the 54" wide one?

I have a "fatboy" bravo. Its 54" wide. Im 5'9" 175lbs and its a tight fit. You are gonna need a pound of butter and a baseball bat to get your ass in that thing. I cant wait to see this build first Bravo after S&N. :cheer:

I have a "fatboy" bravo. Its 54" wide. Im 5'9" 175lbs and its a tight fit. You are gonna need a pound of butter and a baseball bat to get your ass in that thing. I cant wait to see this build first Bravo after S&N. :cheer:

Like my bronco 2 were gona build it around me
so we will manipulate it to fit half decent

This ain't my first rodeo cowboy:;

You need to sell something else and buy yourself a camera, that is the key to a decent buggy build, without the mind of the clan walking you through it you will fail :FIREdevil:

Oh yeah :pics:

The fate of build threads that start off with NO PICTURES is not good.

I know you're excited, but start the thread over when you got some pics there big guy.:;

:pics:

Latest posts