• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

417chevy said:
Yeah I ground the rail where needed pretty easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-4 good deal just tryin to save you some trouble!

TBItoy said:
Pill is on a yota case. Gotta grind the rail on a 205
Ahh ok haven't done a 205 but knew it was something other than bolting on shifters

1aa6c08b5e0b066705a303e05bd3679c.jpg

Got the trans and case put together goin to get the crossmember done tomorrow then figure out what kind of shifter I'll be using

Well started mocking up drive train to make some tabs for my crossmember probably goin to have to cut a little of the floor board :( to make room for this damn transfercase

kushKrawlin said:
Haha. A little. Ha. Ya still gotta boatside it. That's a bundle of fun... Bout a weeks worth. Or more. Question .. Did u wash and paint the doubler? please say yes. ???
Ain't got no doubler
4face70f26d853cc16061c631c577004.jpg

kushKrawlin said:
Haha. A little. Ha. Ya still gotta boatside it. That's a bundle of fun... Bout a weeks worth. Or more. Question .. Did u wash and paint the doubler? please say yes. ???

God your OCD. :rolf: :stir:

kushKrawlin said:
Don't have any plans on boat siding it either

Will just figured out last night that this is going to be loud as a mutha ****a I have no room any where to run exhaust

Wouldnt this type of setup typically use a crossover between the oil pan and bellhousing with a single pipe running down the driver side?

clemsonjeep said:
Wouldnt this type of setup typically use a crossover between the oil pan and bellhousing with a single pipe running down the driver side?
Ur correct. Unless ur like me and spend days snaking a **** storm through everything. God what a night mare that was.

Get acouple pieces of flex pipe and play around and see if you can make something work. You can get your bends and what not throw a couple tack welds to help it hold its shape then find a muffler shop. To duplicate the bends. If not do shorty headers with some turn outs and give it hell :dblthumb:

Probably gona have to get/build some headers to run out of the frame and the dump a 10 series right off the header

Elliott said:
Why can't you run exhaust down the drivers side inside the frame rails?
I could run the drivers side there but I don't have room to cross over from pass side

Can you take a middle dump shorty and go in front of the oil pan drop for the crossover?

I routed mine this way before chopping it all out and just putting turn outs on it. I couldn't see your drive shaft being up in that area since it would pretty much be running against the motor mount if you ran it tight enough.

FlatlandFSJ said:
Can you take a middle dump shorty and go in front of the oil pan drop for the crossover?

I routed mine this way before chopping it all out and just putting turn outs on it. I couldn't see your drive shaft being up in that area since it would pretty much be running against the motor mount if you ran it tight enough.
I'll get some pics tonight