• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"The mistress"

Yes sir,Im tired of working on it :looser:

I think im going to go shove it up against the wall and roll the cummins back into the shop.I got all my a/c stuff coming friday so i can have the a/c working.I need to swap out the crank sensor,I think its bad cause the alt. wont charge.Just get all the stuff finished up on it so i can use it:awesomework: then I should be able to find some motivation to work on the zuk...I hope.

I like the way it is comin together. I am thinkin of a rear cage like what you have done so I can run a back seat and still have the tool box and what not.:awesomework:

lucky u got a cummins there the easy ones to work with. best power for the buck.. u need help with it just let me know. i know where lots of parts are.:cool:

lucky u got a cummins there the easy ones to work with. best power for the buck.. u need help with it just let me know. i know where lots of parts are.:cool:

I had it for 2 weeks,some punk ass kid pulled out in front of me and totaled it out.No injuries...just destroyed trucks:rolleyes::mad:

There was an off duty cop right there to...if that cop hadnt been there they would have had to haul that kid to the e.r. to have my boot removed from his ass!!! faekin stupid fawk tard...

no progress to report on the zuk,I havnt touched it in weeks:looser:

I had it for 2 weeks,some punk ass kid pulled out in front of me and totaled it out.No injuries...just destroyed trucks:rolleyes::mad:
There was an off duty cop right there to...if that cop hadnt been there they would have had to haul that kid to the e.r. to have my boot removed from his ass!!! faekin stupid fawk tard...:

idk a cumming swap in a sj would be sweet!

(1) I had it for 2 weeks,some punk ass kid pulled out in front of me and totaled it out.No injuries...just destroyed trucks:rolleyes::mad:
There was an off duty cop right there to...if that cop hadnt been there they would have had to haul that kid to the e.r. to have my boot removed from his ass!!! faekin stupid fawk tard...
(2) no progress to report on the zuk,I havnt touched it in weeks:looser:

(1)Damn that bites....glad yer ok!!! .....and (2) damn, that sucks!!!

Yup zukkev shitty on both accounts.:mad:

At this point I think I got all the lil aligators nipping at my arse takin care of...for now.The insurance company came out yesterday and did the picture thing and accesed the damage,so I just have to waite and see what they want to give me for it.My plan is to go out in the shop tonight and get back to building the zuk :cheer:

Yup zukkev shitty on both accounts.:mad:

At this point I think I got all the lil aligators nipping at my arse takin care of...for now.The insurance company came out yesterday and did the picture thing and accesed the damage,so I just have to waite and see what they want to give me for it.My plan is to go out in the shop tonight and get back to building the zuk :cheer:

Sucks about the truck, maybe you should get a big ass bumper on the next one:awesomework:

hijack

i need some parts.......:redneck:cheers, brian

unhijack:looser::;

i woulda killed'em......crazy the truck didn't:mad:

Yes! a big ass fuggly bumper will be in order.:rb:but a good idea.

Im thinkin middle next week Ill have more of an idea if I keep the truck and part it out,or let them take it.

whatcha lookin for?

progress

Back on the zuk again.I found all my old alt. brackets I had built many moons ago when I first put this motor in a zuk.

Ford put the alt. down low.I put the gm 140 amp unit up nice and high.

zukbuild400.jpg

I decided to use a gm p/s pump,im goping with the remote res. version.I dont like building brackets like these much shits a pain in the arse!

I used 3/16" plate for the main piece and the tabs and an old chev alt bracket I had laying around.

zukbuild401.jpg

zukbuild402.jpg

This fits good and evan lines up the pulley nice lol but shes kinda flexy..cant be having that.So I heated up a piece of 1/2" round rod and welded that to it...now shes very ridgid and over killed lol

zukbuild403.jpg

zukbuild405.jpg

ready for some differant shocks now

A while back I decided to sell the Rncho coilovers and spend the big bucks and go with the ORI st's 16"

which forsed me to have to redo my front shock mounts.A member here gave me the this idea...cant remember who? but thanks!!

what I built for the rancho's
zukbuild367.jpg

The ori's have a much bigger mounting eye and needs a wider pocket to fit.Plus I need to have 22 1/2"s from eye to eye for the ori's and I have 23 1/2"s now.

1" higher
zukbuild372.jpg

start of the tabs to box it in.
zukbuild375.jpg

made a lil press brake
zukbuild374.jpg

So I could bend the tabs to match the contour of the piece.
zukbuild376.jpg

Looks like this now
zukbuild378.jpg

zukbuild379.jpg

ehh itll work

Looking good Mike. Well the 33's finaly took a **** on me after 9 years of owning them. Think the cords are letting go and caused a out-of-round tire that shakes the **** out of everything.

57e8ecb2.jpg

That sucks:booo: I had a tire do that to me about two days before it blew.

I went out to the driveway tuesday and it had split open between the lugs, I think if I would have drove it one more time it would have blown.

Scored a freebie from a buddy so should tie me over for while.

yer welcome!:D

I appreciate you taking time to try to help out.Thats why the build thread is here.Sometimes I cant see the trees through the forest..ya know.This whole damn project is pretty overwhelming.

I got no new progress on this thing I havnt had time to touch it for some time.very frusterating,I want this thing done so bad.:mad:

Ill update the thread when I got somthing to post.