• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"The mistress"

now that battery mount is pimp ... can i buy them ole mounts from ya ? i need the same thing ... lol ... really i do need the mount lol

Im confused kaptain...you want my old batt mount? I got nothing.Gotts no time to build one of those for someone else...sorry man.:redneck: im just a hobbiest...dont realy build **** for others.

Got the other bucket done up and installed:cheer:

zukbuild643.jpg

all painted up and on to the winch mount and stinger set up

zukbuild645.jpg

Nice lil mini stinger

zukbuild649.jpg

zukbuild650.jpg

approach angle is lookin good

zukbuild651.jpg

lots more to do on the front bumper yet.:redneck:

Got some more done on the front bumper this weekend.

first some led turn lights.
zukibild196.jpg

some metal forming
zukibild194.jpg

fits in here
zukibild195.jpg

more lights with some protection
zukibild211.jpg

zukibild212.jpg

zukibild210.jpg

The lil hoops also protect this fitting hanging out on the steering box
zukibild204.jpg

:redneck:

Thanks! im not real sure I like it...this is more about function I suppose,protecting that fitting and maybe make some lights last longer.

i think its looking good... the front stinger/light guards remind me of a ATV front bumper.... but like you said, its for a purpose and a good one at that.
:awesomework:

I like the fenders.:cool:

Throw some mudflaps hanging off the back of them, make the whole assembly removable, an ya have a shot at not being bugged by LEO's.

You betcha man! and I wont get a bunch of mud allover me lol

worked on the stereo and cb install.

Built one of these out of some 1' round

zukbuild652.jpg

then wipped out a template for the front speaker adapter plates.

zukbuild655.jpg

Mounted
zukbuild659.jpg

zukbuild662.jpg

Speaker plate fabbed
zukbuild658.jpg

zukbuild657.jpg

installed
3 more to go hehe
zukbuild661.jpg

The deck and speakers are Marine grade...the deck has the Ipod port and a usb port.Never had a wheelin rig with tunes ,this will be nice.:D

its looks so good.... i think u need to stop it with all the pretty fab work.. making my jeep look like crap!! cant wait to see it with new rubber..

non sticky compound.I wanted to price the sticky tires but I was told they are hard to find you kinda need to be in the know to get access to them stickies...and Im a nobody:haha:

Built some led tail light buckets,notice the notch in the side...so I can have a cool lil red bar seen from the side:cool:

zukbuild665.jpg

zukbuild666.jpg

zukbuild667.jpg

I also moved my seatbelt bar back a lil so I could get a couple more clicks on the recline...brothers gots to be comfy.I went ahead and made it removable this time...why not?

zukbuild668.jpg

zukbuild669.jpg

some backup lights

zukbuild671.jpg

Got some wheels today!:awesomework:

zukbuild673.jpg

zukbuild674.jpg

This thing is friggin' sweet, so sweet it's gettin' my rusty gears upstairs thinkin' about a revamp :stirpot:....Reaaaallllly likin' the lil details....:cool:

Latest posts