• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The new Addition

TheMasterbater

Got myself a canopy finally, now i just need to make it into a sleeper. I'm gonna build a deck back there so i can have a bed and still have storage below.

AUT_1012.jpg

AUT_1011.jpg

Canopy is a MUST!! we had the bed idea on the old 77 Ford.. it worked great! I should really do that with my truck.. what kind of canopy anyways?

Well ain't that cute! :flipoff:

I'm pondering the same idea with mine... build a shelf so I can throw an old mattress back there and have myself a travelling motel. :cool:

When my dad had his 98 Chevy, it had slots in the bed to place 2x4's and then you could put plywood on top of those, and then put your mattress on top of the plywood. Worked out well except the canopy leaked like a son of a bitch.

My Step Dad did that on his old 67... works tits. He even made slide out draws for the underneath to keep his tools/equipment out of sight, out of theive's minds... :cool:

TacOffRd said:
Worked out well except the canopy leaked like a son of a bitch.

Mine was tested last night and is being tested right meow for leaks. So far 100% dry.

And my truck has slots in the bed for 2X's as well, but wont take the bed as high as i want it.

Looks really sharp cody--your going to need it for when I drag yer azz over east to wheel (after I blow a big azz hole in your boat :flipoff: )

What year are you stuck in? I got my Downpayment refunded on the boat i was gonna buy and now that i've had time to think it thru, i'm prolly not gonna buy one. I'll make my friend Jim buy it. he doesnt have any payments yet and needs some credit. :haha:

As for draggin me over to the eastside, not needed, i'll gladly follow and push u up the pass :flipoff: :hi:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
What year are you stuck in? I got my Downpayment refunded on the boat i was gonna buy and now that i've had time to think it thru, i'm prolly not gonna buy one.

you change your mind more often than a woman. one day you want a boob job, the next an ass-tuck :haha:

archer1965 said:
you change your mind more often than a woman. one day you want a boob job, the next an ass-tuck :haha:

I still want a boat, but i need to get serious aboot saving money for a nice big fat DP on a house.

You guys do know the canopies can actually come back off the truck right? it's not welded to the bed.. :rolleyes: . Hell I've taken mine off by myself before. Either that or my girlfriend can help. And I'm definitely not a big guy... You guys are just pansies :flipoff: