• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The new and improved Sausage

briejer

It's been well over a year since I've wheeled it........It's getting close to being back. Corey is doing his magic on it right now.

Prior to that it was in Bremerton at Kitsap Kustoms, Jeff mounted the rear axle, improved the motor mounts,mounted the front and rear cutting brakes, and let me store it there for months. His price for all the work he did was amazingly low, and he let me use up all his grinding wheels, gloves,and break a bunch of his tools.

I would put Jeff on your list of people to get work done........did I mention it was CHEAP:awesomework:

Here are a few pics from today. Some are where perfection meets Booty-Fab.

The goal is to get it done before the end of the monthso Corey can drive it in some local events.

Last edited:
that is definatly a interesting way to not have to drill a hole :eeek:

Due to the extreme turning of the Mog axle and having correct caster, the ram moves up and down though out its travel. That resulted in a sloppy hole when it was just a 1" hole drilled in a chunk of steel. It was a sunday and the only heim I could easily find was at Dels feed store........hence the tractor heim:D

Thats pretty kick ass. :awesomework:

I saw it down at his shop last weekend. I almost slapped a 4x4Network sticker on your rig. :fawkdancesmiley:

Due to the extreme turning of the Mog axle and having correct caster, the ram moves up and down though out its travel. That resulted in a sloppy hole when it was just a 1" hole drilled in a chunk of steel. It was a sunday and the only heim I could easily find was at Dels feed store........hence the tractor heim:D

should work..........

So what do you do when it breaks? Because you will break it. :D

What all you doin to it? That beast has always been one of my favs...:cool:

Moved the front axle forward, replaced about half the tube, re-worked the front suspension to have more up-travel, lengthened the skid plate, changed the rear suspension geometry,went rear steer,new motor-mounts make new steering arms, cleaning up all the hoses, brake lines and wiring, lengthened wheelbase to 116, tubing the wholething in aluminium to stay a little cleaner, converted lug pattern to 8x6.5 and front and rear cutting brakes............and a few thing i'm sure I forgot.

Right on Robin. Glad to see this thing close to hitting the trails again. :awesomework: This summer should be fun up at the funny/moon rocks....cant wait.:redneck:

Don't you still owe seat time to the guy(s) that helped you put it together the last time?
Looks good from what I can see.:cool:

Don't you still owe seat time to the guy(s) that helped you put it together the last time?
Looks good from what I can see.:cool:

When it's going , seat time will be given to all that ask. The only requirement is to be sober.

You have tractor heim experience.......what do you think of them as a ram mount?

You have tractor heim experience.......what do you think of them as a ram mount?

Should work fine but technically you're not supposed to weld to a threaded portion on something like that. Looks like it's welded past the threads so should be OK.

Latest posts