• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The pussification of the male gender

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'd rather see more Christian values being used, more folks without any debt, a better sense of family and better discipline practices for children.

Amen Brother.

Among the many things that are wrong with our society, I always fall back on one main concept that our government seems to overlook which is accountability or lack thereof for the choices that many of these people on government subsistence make and continue to make. If a single woman with children, who receives money from the government for those children, continues to have children, that is a problem. Automatically paying that woman $1760 per month for each additional child that she has doesn't fix that problem, it enables that problem to occur and continue to occur. In China a couple is allowed to have 1 child. If that couple has a 2nd child there is a charge of $30,000. This charge of 30K is a fine to control the population, yes but it isn't really viewed by their society as a "fine" it is actually somewhat prestigious to have 2 or 3 children because it shows that the parents have been successful enough to purchase the rights for their 2nd or 3rd child. The fact that so many people in our society don't see the problems that our current government subsistence structure is causing is just beyond me.

But anyway, back to the topic of this post. Yes the growing trend of dainty men in this world who couldn't change the tire on their car but could explain all of the gossip details in every garbage reality tv show is pathetic. And men that choose to make babies out of wedlock with no intentions of being a father to their child is just as pathetic if not more so. A man doesn't need to build things or go 4wheeling to be a man but he should at least know how to check the oil in his vehicle, know how to change his tire, be willing to take his family camping and cook hot dogs on the fire that he started etc etc etc.

I have two unique mf'rs in one of my classes this semester. One is biologically a girl, the other a guy. The girl dresses in dude clothes, side of head shaved, trucker hat on backwards cocked sideways, huge tattoo of ak-47 down forearm and other random tats on upper arms, few piercings. Now the guy, he has pretty much the same haircut, but wears girls khaki shorts and v neck tees, I mean like my ole lady probably has identical shorts. Femenine as fawk! What some back asswards ****! Makes me sick!