• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The red GMC truggy with rear steer (extra cab)

AOP FTW

Class act. I will visit this park in the not so distant future, for this reason alone. Even if it is just bumming a ride with someone so I can pay admission.

Tom's toy run is coming up,good way to show how much we liked what he did for this kid (and others he has helped) is to show up with lots of toys and do some riding imo. :****:

kmcminn said:
I wonder if the guy ever paid anymore money?
he was on FB this morning with tires for sell or trade on a gun, I did troll his post about this subject and he sent me a PM bumping his gums and then deleted his post . btw,he called all of us cunts for standing behind Tom. I really bumped this thread to remind those who praised him for stepping up for the young man to come make his toy run a good one !

I just read this whole thread and man I can hardly wait to get up there and shake Toms hand. It was just awesome on so many levels. BJMAC and KBORING were up there last weekend in BJs buggy and they said the park was GREAT. Its one of the last ones we haven`t been to for some reason. We are already talking about making a trip up there first of the year. Just Awesome TOM..

I`d like to be in PAWPAW and see that cab truck parked on a trail. I believe I could help him out with not having any dents in that rig. By ACCIDENT of course.

I was just linked to this thread from a for sell post. so i wont b contacting the seller or supporting him. I sorta hate to revive this old thread. but I do think potential buyers should know who they are dealing with. To me there was all kinds of ways this couldve been handled and none of this would be going on. I hope this guy figures out just turning your back doesnt make this go away.
I have been into all kinds of off road, and extreme hobbies for years. I have seen all kinds of damage and loss by all kinds of means and accidents.
Like watching street outlaws. the racer kow they stand a chance of damage or even losing there cars that alot of $ is tied up in. its just part of it. I raced Atv MX, 2 of us get tangled up and there could be costly damage. in both of these everyone usualy doesnt hold the other accountable. its just part of the risk. same as at these off road events. a buggy rolls on a hill climb comes crashing dn on a bystanders rig of whatever kind. most just take their loss and move on. to me this falls in a different category . yes it was an accident. could happen to any of us somehow at any time. as it has already been said, Its the way the guy handled it. like plenty have already said , there was several ways this couldve been handled and the guy save face. just like the toy runs, and benefit rides every park i have been to holds. the off road community will come to the aid.

I now how a new park to visit. Im glad everything worked out for this kid in the end. and our community wins because of Tom,AOP, and others involved.

i was looking at an axle, not the truck. not for sure if it was his after going back to the ad. but this link was attached.