• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Reiter build thread

That second one was really hard to watch (of $$!); either he was driving off-camber the whole time, or the camera was crooked!:redneck::haha:

This is a very positive thing charlie.
Here are some different ones in different areas of North america.

100_2140.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

First time i met Mark M. and stew and a few others.

pathyburning.jpg

Didn't we all spend a whole Saturday with the DNR and trail planners showing them first hand what we wanted built?:eeek:
Now it is time to put it into pic format and more indepth of what we want.
Now we know the area that we are going to have. Lets let them know what we want in that area

I want **** like this: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880640

Thank you.:hi::redneck:

When are you Moving to AZ Money?

Yeah that is cool stuff in those photos, but please keep in mind that everyone does not wheel a buggy and believe it or not, some of us don't even want to wheel a buggy!

So don't set your heart on all buggy type trails at the New Reiter or you will find Wheelers fighting your efforts also rather then supporting.

So don't set your heart on all buggy type trails at the New Reiter or you will find Wheelers fighting your efforts also rather then supporting.

No secret squirrel stuff going on
It is just harder to please the buggies

At the request of DNR they would like to see more of the ideas that I have proposed to them and incorporate them into the trails and rock garden as concepts to get users opinion on what everyone wants
All I am trying to do is see if we ( as users )can build a list of trails and features that are in the NW that we would like to see.
What I am trying to do is build an interactive map that will be able to show everyone the terrain of the ground now and also some trail concepts that can go in that section of trail using features that we all can contribute to

Yeah that is cool stuff in those photos, but please keep in mind that everyone does not wheel a buggy and believe it or not, some of us don't even want to wheel a buggy!

I don't think any of us (well not all of us) want all of the trails at the new Reiter to be extreme like that but I think super duper hard core EBP guys like $$ should get some of the trails they like too.:awesomework:
Heck think of it this way. The OM would be more than enough to keep those hard core guys happy and it was only what, a half mile long? I bet if we all got our half mile the less hardcore guys wouldn't be happy with that.:;

Last edited:
When are you Moving to AZ Money?

Remember, I own and drive a mildly built full body Toyota too.:;

I love this entire sport, not just the 'buggy stuff'.

Last edited: