• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Ultimate Viewing of KOH DVD!

6uldv8

Don't wanna gloat...yes I do......Got my KOH DVD last week and saved it for my Auburn trip this weekend. Clubhouse in the complex where my daughter lives has a "theatre room" with a huge probably 20 foot screen and a sound system that never gets used. Got the popcorn and the beers and plopped out for the KOH extravaganza! I think the proper word would be MAJESTIC! I was thinking things could get no better and then a few college hotties walked in wearing PJ's.(it was late) They were wanting to watch "KungFu Panda" but settled for watching KOH instead!

Back on topic....pretty good DVD....I could have done with a little less Webster! Even the college girls got tired of him! Did Pistol Pete really think the thing would be won or lost in the desert? Wonder if he'll think differently this year? lol

College girls. Young. Legal. Desert. Rock Racers. Mullets.

... sound like a good start to a bad p o r n o :flipoff1: :woody: :woody: :woody: pepper.gif pepper.gif pepper.gif

6uldv8 said:
Back on topic....pretty good DVD....I could have done with a little less Webster! Even the college girls got tired of him! Did Pistol Pete really think the thing would be won or lost in the desert? Wonder if he'll think differently this year? lol

whadayamean....

he did LOSE it in the desert....

LMAO......college girls were down on Becca for putting up with Dustin......They were begging for her to run over his "squeaky ass"!

That scene on the ridge was their favorite part too Wyatt.

They asked me if I did that sort of stuff and I said "of course I do!" lol.....my daughter was rolling her eyes at me! loller.gif loller.gif

Yep he did lose in the desert but I think the real race is for the rock guys. The amount of time lost or gained in the desert is nothing to trouble in the rocks..IMO. I guess I just took offense to Pistol thinking the rocks were nothing. Damn desert guys! lol

6uldv8 said:
Did Pistol Pete really think the thing would be won or lost in the desert? Wonder if he'll think differently this year? lol

Yep he still thinks that. I can't wait to see what him and Little Rich show up with for the race this year. :woody: