• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thief in Tennessee

photo.png

This is the piece of crap that robbed my house in Fairview and some others in the area. Possibly from anywhere in Middle Tennessee, police have record/ evidence of presence from Fairview to Nashville to Murfreesboro.

I had someone in the driveway for a few minutes 2 days before robbery that I think was driving a maroon/tan GMC/Chevy early 90s pickup - but memory is not totally clear, could have been a dark red dodge, something like that...

Detective said no visible tats, patch of light/grey hair on top of head.

If by some strange chance you think you know who this is, Williamson County Sheriffs office can be reached at 615-790-5554.

Feel free to put his picture on facebook or whatever kind of site like that you use. If I can't get my hands on him, I want him to at least hate his life as much as possible. Make sure everybody knows the fag walked past a chainsaw and stole a vacuum cleaner.

Way to much of this crap happens. Thieves are not punished enuf! Folks that buy stolen property that has no clue that it was stolen get more punishment than the crooks!

smurfy90 said:
Way to much of this crap happens. Thieves are not punished enuf! Folks that buy stolen property that has no clue that it was stolen get more punishment than the crooks!

Possession is 9/10ths of the law unfortunately. Wish we went back to eye for an eye etc.

A chainsaw means work and we all know a thieves dont know how to work and make a honest living but if the truth be known he worked harded stealing than if he had a real job. Hate to see this happen to anyone good luck

I hope you catch the bastard! I hate a thief. I have a place in Tennessee that I go to on the weekends sometimes but mostly during hunting season. I live in Alabama and those bastards have broken into my house in Tennessee three times in the last year. I've got cameras out now and I am ready to start bustin a cap on their punk asses! skully

My buddys house got broke into ab a day ago in hickman county next to fairview :mad: and i just live right down the road, ill shoot a mother ****er and not think twice!!!

Fawking theives :flipgotcha: HATE EM HATE EM HATE EM!!!

My house got broke into earlier this spring. I live right across from a huge water tower and there is a camera on it which has surveillance of a white 4 door car pulling up in my driveway picking up a single person as he walks out my front door with my stuff......but still have no idea who it was. Actually I have ideas of a couple different suspects, but no proof and probably will never know. That burns me up worse than anything, sure hope karma comes around and bites hard.

It's a shitty feeling to not feel safe in your own house. I tote a Glock model 22 .40 caliber handgun with one in the chamber with me everywhere I go...with an led light on it. Sadly, every night when I get home from work usually around 11pm, I open the door, gun in hand with light on like SWAT team, and check my whole house, every room and closet. It's the only way I can feel comfortable in my house at night after coming in and locking the doors. I live alone and work 2nd shift so it's a little worse coming home that late...plus there's only one cop on duty in the small city I live in and I know him well, but he's usually at home in the bed on late nights instead of out patrolling lol

Deer cameras and motion censers at my house, when I'm home motion censer will wake me up without alerting the jack ass out side. Deer cams for when I'm not there, so I know who I can invite to my house and shot them because I'm scared for my life!! I've been hit 13 times but cense I got everything installed no one has hit me. This leads me to believe that it is someone I know. No problem I'll show theme what occupational hazard means also!!! I hate a thief!! Get a job JACK ASS!!!

honky kong said:
Deer cameras and motion censers at my house, when I'm home motion censer will wake me up without alerting the jack ass out side. Deer cams for when I'm not there, so I know who I can invite to my house and shot them because I'm scared for my life!! I've been hit 13 times but cense I got everything installed no one has hit me. This leads me to believe that it is someone I know. No problem I'll show theme what occupational hazard means also!!! I hate a thief!! Get a job JACK ASS!!!

One of my neighbors had a deer camera...I guess it flashed and they saw where it was at, because it was stolen lol.

Yeah you have to use the infrared cameras or they will see the flash. I get pissed like hell just reading this thread! :mad:

WHIZARD said:
Yeah you have to use the infrared cameras or they will see the flash. I get pissed like hell just reading this thread! :mad:

To add fuel to the fire, another break in happened last night in my neck of the woods. Only about 1 minute from my parent's crib and roughly 5 minutes from my crib. Directly across the road from my partner from work's house. Damn cocksuckers, I can't wait til these cunts start getting gunned down by local residence. They are getting cocky bc it's happening ALOT!