• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thieves in cullman

dhallmark

I know it's a long shot but I'll post anyway. Our storage unit in cullman got broken into between Monday-Saturday of last week. Stole a brand new set of STI HD6 wheels with 27" silverback tires on them that fit a Honda, a set of new 27" Interco swamplite tires, about $4000 worth of Olympia motorcycle jackets and pants, seven new HJC dirtbike helmets, about $500 worth of Nelson Rigg Polaris RZR luggage/gear. And a giant scale rc plane. I know I'll probably never see that stuff again but if anybody in the cullman area sees anything like that give me a heads up. All of the stuff except the plane was brand new. The helmets were all trophy helmets from the SERA dirtbike series and have the name Damon Hallmark on them. Just wanted to put it out there and let people in cullman know there are some shitbag thieves running around. Thanks

That is shitty to hear. Phuking hate thieves. Was just your storage building targeted or were multiple broken into? Is there security camera footage? Hope those guys get caught and get what they deserve.

We had our storage unit on Hwy 31 Cullman North broken into two years ago, cut 2 locks and took a ton of our **** including family photos. Home owners insurance covered it....I hope no one trusts their stuff is safe at a storage unit. Me and some buddies will keep our eyes peeled for your gear

I had a bunch of stuff stole out of one as well! I'll never have one again if I can keep from it! :****:

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for stuff like that for sale

Thanks guys. I think it was just my unit that got targeted. They took pretty specific stuff. They left some other stuff that was worth money but I guess they didn't know what they were looking at. The weird thing is that my unit has two doors and can be accessed from either side. One of the doors was kind of messed up and the owner of the units was going to fix it but I told him not to worry about it so we left his lock on that door. When I went up there sunday my lock was still locked so when I opened up and and saw stuff missing I was pretty surprised. I expected the other lock to be cut but it wasn't. Called the owner and told him what was going on and he asked for a pic of the lock on his side. Sent him the pic and he replied it wasn't his lock. So they apparently put a lock back on it either so no one would notice or they planned on coming back.

There were 2 of my buddys tool boxes that got broken into at a motel when they were at the srrs series a few weeks ago.
I hate a dang theif.