• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Things to do in Nashville

jeepmedic

So hurricane Matthew ruined our plans for a week long trip to Charleston SC and now it looks like we are going to Nashville TN. There are four of us, my wife and I and another couple going. Our initial plan was to go to Charleston fishing while the wives shopped and day drank. What is there to do in Nashville? I need some ideas. Any fishing close? Help! :****:

There are a couple lakes close to Nashville that are pretty good for fishing are you bringing a boat with you?

kevinhumphrey said:
There are a couple lakes close to Nashville that are pretty good for fishing are you bringing a boat with you?
23 FT center console

in Nashville...day drink, listen to music, then night drink, and listen to some more music. I love that place! :drinkers:

Old hickory lake and Percy Priest are both not too bad for fishing each of those are maybe 15 minutes out of Nashville. Of course The Cumberland River goes right through the middle of town not sure how fishing is on it but definitely would not eat anything from it. :****:

Old Hickory/Percy Priest for fishing. Old Hickory out near Gallatin (where the lake turns back to the river) has great fishing.
Send the women folk to Green Hills mall for fancy shopping and then Opry Mills after they spent all their money.
Do the Opry and wander the hotel.
Hit up a hot chicken jointand drink on broadway (good day and night).
Fontanel is a good way to kill an afternoon.
Drinks/dinner somewhere in Five Points/East Nashville.
Downtown Franklin is good for an afternoon.

Party fowl for hot chicken.

Gabbys for lunch burgers.

Old hickory for fishing

Opry land hotel followed by cock of the walk for the wimmens(you'll thank me. Best dang fried chicken and shrimp around)

Country music hall of fame if that's your thing.

I guarantee 0% disappointment in any food that's listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Password for gabbys secret menu is sheamus(gabbys brother). There's a suit case on the wall when you walk in that says "secret". Open it.

The Luke said:
Password for gabbys secret menu is sheamus(gabbys brother). There's a suit case on the wall when you walk in that says "secret". Open it.

:woot: will do

Mongo44 said:
Old Hickory/Percy Priest for fishing. Old Hickory out near Gallatin (where the lake turns back to the river) has great fishing.
Send the women folk to Green Hills mall for fancy shopping and then Opry Mills after they spent all their money.
Do the Opry and wander the hotel.
Hit up a hot chicken jointand drink on broadway (good day and night).
Fontanel is a good way to kill an afternoon.
Drinks/dinner somewhere in Five Points/East Nashville.
Downtown Franklin is good for an afternoon.
:woot: Thanks

X2 on Gabby's. The swinging door has great chicken and tater tots when your walking around in the middle of the night.

I'm not from there, but flew in/out of there last week. Stopped at a BBQ place on the way home. My wife and I both said we'd go back. Nothing fancy, just good food. On the way out I was looking for a place to park a truck/trailer so that way when we are heading home from wheeling trips, we could stop there. :****:

http://edleysbbq.com/