• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Think I'm gonna take the family out to Reiter today...

FireballXL5

My sis and brother in law haven't been wheeling with me yet, so I figured we would take a quick trip up to Reiter today... Take turns driving them over the rocks n stuff... Anyone else going today?

So, had a blast running the family through the trails, taking turns... Took the doors and soft top off for the first time since owning her... That was fun! Some of the fam headed home and I went to hit some of the harder stuff with my dad, daughter, and brother in law... Sammi did exceptional! Right up until I got high centered on some tall rocks... Tee Hee... Trying to pick different lines and bumpin it and playing with the skinny pedal... I took out the front ring and pinion! Lol. Had to winch off those rocks, tried 2wd for a bit(which doesn't work on that harder trail off the main entrance)... And managed to get myself back out on the trailer under my own power without winching again... Just had to take it slow and be nice with the skinny pedal... The front gears would hold until they had pressure put on them... Pics later as I get em loaded up... ;-P time for some 5.29 thirds!!!