• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Friday!!!

Ricky Bobby

I've got this Friday off and want to go wheelin! Only problem is everyone I know has to work... Anyone planning on and/or want to meet up at Reiter? Or even Walker?

Sincerely,
A lame ass in need of friends... :booo:

friday

hey man i may get off work early friday like noon or so and i live in lake stevens. what kind of rig do you have?

hey man i may get off work early friday like noon or so and i live in lake stevens. what kind of rig do you have?

I guess my sig doesn't show up when you start a thread... See below. I don't discriminate though, I used to wheel a Jeep! I also live in Lake Stevens. :awesomework:

Last edited:
well if i get off work at a reasonable hour i will get ahold of you. my jeep has been down for a while and i am ready to wheel. whats your number?

i nolonger work for said ball buster, and would like to wheel on said friday, luckly/unfortunetly i got a call an hour ago and need to go talk to a man about a job...

Are you the ball buster that won't let him go play on Friday? :hi:

No, we all work under the same roof. Just 3 different departments... I was just rubbing it in that I'd be out having fun while they won't! Why don't you come out Dusty? How's the Jeep?

Oh, and my seats are full... Sorry.

Ha Ha Ha, I have every Friday off... Well to be honest I have every day off and I love it.

I plan on being at Reiter (Main Parking Lot) not later then noon Friday and will be there until Sunday after the RTW Fall Clean up is comepleted.

Ha Ha Ha, I have every Friday off... Well to be honest I have every day off and I love it.

I plan on being at Reiter (Main Parking Lot) not later then noon Friday and will be there until Sunday after the RTW Fall Clean up is comepleted.

hey Tedd(spl?), you mind if me and a buddy roll around with ya for a bit tomorrow?

We'll keep an eye out for you then. We plan on leaving Lake Stevens arround 10am or so. Can't wait!

Friday was a blast! Thanks to 1bigTJ for coming out and wheelin with us. Matt you drove your ass off! It was nice to meet Ted and Hotrod too. 40% chance of rain? We got pissed on all day and loved it!!!

had a blast man any time you guys want to go out again, im in. your buggy kicked ass man. thanks again

Friday was a blast! Thanks to 1bigTJ for coming out and wheelin with us. Matt you drove your ass off! It was nice to meet Ted and Hotrod too. 40% chance of rain? We got pissed on all day and loved it!!!

kickass **** dude.
good to meet ya:awesomework: