• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Sat snow run...

CentralGrand

Hey guys, I'm planning on going over to meet a buddy or two at the Tinkham exit this weekend up near the pass on I90. It's been snowing lately so it should make for a good run. We may skip around to a few different areas up there we'll see. Lemme know if anyone would like to join us...

A snow run sounds cool.:cool: What are the areas you plan on hitting and what kind of rigs you guys running? I wouldn't want to slow anyone down, but I have been told my BFG AT's do really well in the snow when aired down. I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Basic rig specs in sig.

You won't slow anyone down.... just air them AT's down to 10psi or lower. I haven't got my air hooked up yet, but my buddy will have it so you can air up afterwards. For right now there are two rigs for sure... both Jeep Grands... I'm on 32s and locked in the rear, and my buddy Jay has an extremely modified Grand locked up w/ a Ford 9inch 33's etc etc, and if his buddy shows his is even bigger on 35s locked up. Where are ya coming from?

Alright guys...

11AM sharp @ Tinkham Exit. Its one of the very last exits you hit prior to going up the pass on I90 to the ski areas... I'd say its a 45 min drive or so from 405. The exit is clearly marked, just watch the signs. I'm not sure, but I think the exit number is 45 maybe?? Somewhere in that ball park... just keep your eyes open. Look for some jacked up Grands.

If you guys want my cell#, PM me so if you're running a lil late you can gimme a call. Look foward to seeing some of you up there maybe. lemme know if you're still not sure where it is...

Last edited:
hmm, besides me being sick, there aint much keepin me down here. i might show up. who knows. :D 11am aint early for me

Plowed virgin trail for a quarter mile or so up Denny Creek before we finally turned around. I LOVE MT/R's in the snow at 3psi!

DSC00592.jpg

DCFC0024_sm.jpg

whoa, wish i would went, but i know i woulda been a freakin sinkin, if i went. im on 31x10.5's. :haha:

hehe, were that black one is, i have been stuck in that exact spot before. what pressure was it runnin in the MTR's? im thinkin about heading up next weekend.

MarcW said:
hehe, were that black one is, i have been stuck in that exact spot before. what pressure was it runnin in the MTR's? im thinkin about heading up next weekend.

as i was looking at the pictures i thought, man chris's rig looks black. but its really green lol. uh Jay (the big burley grand) was running 3psi in his mt/r's, mine (the little gold one) was running 4 psi in my mt/r's, and chris (the green "black" one) was running 5psi in his bfg's
________
MT1

Last edited: