• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

this thread is worthless without video

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
good party last night, finally got my wheelies down. I broke a front end in 2wd doing wheelies hitting the brakes and coming down ???. Also broke 2 more rear hubs. That gets me to 5 in 700 miles in the rear ::)
Jab Nasty broke a front shaft on teh xp, then we put a loaner in, he broke both rears at teh same time trying wheelies. shattered teh bells on both cv's, even with both shafts having about 2" of bend in them, the cv's went first. so reverse jumping started along with reverse donuts.
Another buddy from St Louis came in, brand new S, like 8 hours on it, blew up teh rear diff coming down wheelieing.
Good friend of mine came over with his new XP, like brand new. Was helping me put my long travel on when his 11 yo son called him from teh woods, he had crashed his rzr. Hit a treebetween the tire adn frame, cleaned both arms off, smashed platic and rad back half the way to fire wall.
Miles bent a rear xp shaft worse than I have ever seen, over 2" in 24, it was swinging like a 5" circle swinging by the radius arms. He went another hour before it let go popping up our wheelie hill.
Another guy with a S'd out 08 blew his rear end up. I'm seeing a theme, wheelies are hard on **** if you pop up too hard adn land on the gas laughing1 laughing1
I've text a few people trying to get pics.
z j

Budget YJ said:
Contact utvinc.com about a set of hubs then you can forget about that as one of your problems :****:
I've had fasco hubs on the front since I got it, and don't think I broke a rear hub the first 400 miles. maybe I've started driving it harder now or something. I guess I need to step up. Do they have some of the best prices?

Mine got dropped off at the polaris shop for new axles. About to order my rhino axles now.

blacksheep10 said:
Saw a good vid of my best wheelie on a kids phone yesterday, it was too big to mail to me, and I didn't feel like both of us pulling our cards and me saving on my phone. Is there a better way? I ID10T on this

upload direct from the other person's phone to youtube.

Kelly was the champion at wheelies but I had the big air of the night and my sore ass neck is still hurting.

Here is pictures from today that Muchado took of Kelly
387708_643919713343_77200125_33636736_985016901_n.jpg

379844_643919728313_77200125_33636737_1623863777_n.jpg

Yup.
I don't know what's up with the fox shocks off an S I put on, those things pogo worse than my 250r did with blown out stock ****. If I attack a hill, I am wheels up. That's not a wheelie attempt, that's me bumping a hill laughing1. I wish he had stayed longer, second run got a little rowdier.
I need to remember my glasses right off next time, I'm a little chinese in those photos :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
Yup.
I don't know what's up with the fox shocks off an S I put on, those things pogo worse than my 250r did with blown out stock ****. If I attack a hill, I am wheels up. That's not a wheelie attempt, that's me bumping a hill laughing1. I wish he had stayed longer, second run got a little rowdier.
I need to remember my glasses right off next time, I'm a little chinese in those photos :flipoff1:

you didn't by chance put the rears shocks in front and front shocks in rear??? :drinkers: