• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This week in the garage.....

Yall hatin' on my damn straps! I got the nice ones with the rubber handles too! damn! pepper.gif

Show in the rules where it says no rachets straps holding down fuel cells. laughing1 I will try and find some black ones for you gays...i mean guys.

got a new project..

My dad has had this truck since before I was born, and has been working on restoring it for the last year or so (he's retired so no real free time laughing1). I mentioned last spring that I was looking for a new project, and he made me bring it home...

[attachment deleted by admin]

My dad had a 1969 Chevy 3/4 ton 2WD he got in 1970 or 1971 after my sister was born. Had it up until about 5 years ago, sold it to some kid. It was rusty and been wrecked (by his most favorite son) molaugh and I put a 72 front clip on it. I always wanted to fix it up, but it being an Iowa truck, all drum brakes, lots of rust was well over my abilities. Then I got into wheeling and had dreams of a 12V Cummins in it. drool

Full hydro is DONE, and lowered it down about 2" overall. Just waitin on some parts for the rear anti-wrap bar, so I can peel the **** out thumb.gif
oldgreen002.jpg

oldgreen001.jpg

Im just asking, and it may be the picture. .... but that dont look right ! Are those aftermarket dedenbear knuckles and have you double checked your stops and all that ??

Like I said its probably the picture but that dont look natural laughing1

Yea, they are dedenbears. The tie rods are not adujusted yet, I didnt have long enough tubing so I am using some aluminum tie rods from Branik, bout 28 bucks a side, not bad IMO. Its actually not even full of fluid, I got axious and set it back on the ground with the ram out.

Latest posts