• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

thoughts on inner air locks

Im used to bead locks but this has been getting some rep. I saw an artilcle in Crawl Mag about it and alot of guys in the UROC are using them. So, go for it and keep us posted. :)

All the rock Jocks are running them cause they get free sets. It all comes down to 1 thing:

If your tire hooks up hella well(stickies) it WILL spin on the rim and will rip the innertube of the bead lock. Go mechanical

All the rock Jocks are running them cause they get free sets. It all comes down to 1 thing:

If your tire hooks up hella well(stickies) it WILL spin on the rim and will rip the innertube of the bead lock. Go mechanical

thank you,i hadnt thought of that...

Never heard of these before. I plan on running Stauns. There is a vendor on pirate that will get me a set of 4 15x10-12 for 505 to my door.

Never heard of these before. I plan on running Stauns. There is a vendor on pirate that will get me a set of 4 15x10-12 for 505 to my door.

I would stay away from them. But thats just me. If you do get em make sure the beadlock tube air pressure is always at the max allowed pressure.

Hmm never heard anything bad about them. I know there working on a redesign of them and thats what ive been waiting for since they will be goin on 15x12 rims.

Mechanical locks...that is what you want Shane...I can guarantee you that with the weight of your rig, coupled with the larger tires you run, you will have nothing but issues with the "pressure" locks.

Waiting for the Iceman to chime in on the Stauns....I believe 3 outta 4 failed on his Sami.....
the new ones look better but the origanals SUCKED!...finally got my money back and went for the screws.inchworm.com$60 and you get enough for inside and outside..

Last edited:

Latest posts