• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THRILLS IN THE HILLS at Choccolocco July 23-25

Trey

Park Maintenance Crew
THRILLS IN THE HILLS

Welcome all offroad vehicles for some hard core wheelin!!!! :driving: booyang

Plenty of parking and camping with free firewood. We have also just opened our new bath houses and restrooms with hot water. :dblthumb:

Minutes away from motels, stores, restuarants, bars and parts houses. If needed park has service truck with welder and air for rescue.

Plenty of trails to ride all day and night plus lots of serious hard core rock obstacles. loller.gif

Gate opens Friday morning till Sunday night.

call 256-365-0297 for questions or assistance.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I want to see some folks hit boat ramp! hitit but I have no cage ;D

I'll hit it, but it won't be pretty Never has and never will be. :****: :driving: Tizzles and boat ramp = train wreck on film :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Train Wreck on Film = drool :popcorn: captivated audience

What are some other nasty trails at Chocolloccooo?

The Wall, Violator, Hells Revenge, Backside :woot: :woot:

You coming out, Kingsnake? thumb.gif

Me, Mahan, and hopefully Randall( if he gets it back from Big Al) will be there Saturday! :woot: :woot: :woot: :driving: :driving:

80toyota said:
W F O - only 3 men to make it :****:
top rider is good un

Lots of virgin bad ass ROCK at top of EXECUTE never seen anybody on!!!! :eat: :driving: (above HELLS REVENGE)

Gonna be a fun weekend. :****:

Trey said:
Lots of virgin bad ass ROCK at top of EXECUTE never seen anybody on!!!! :eat: :driving: (above HELLS REVENGE)

Gonna be a fun weekend. :****:

forgot about execute , yeh its gonna be hell for the first few with all the loose rock at the bottom but then you get to the big boulders at the top and damn ! some of yall may remember where its at . it is where jrhall ? and cole got off the trail thinking they were on one and got stuck in the loose rock and trees and i think cole cut a tire . well i cut that trail all the way to the top and it looks tuff :dunno:

We took a dozer and cut road between EXECUTE and TERMINATOR parallel to all of the huge rock. Its definatly a crawlers playground. loller.gif :driving: hitit

Latest posts