• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THRILLS IN THE HILLS at Choccolocco July 23-25

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm in for it. Going to be a good time. :driving: thumb.gif
:wtflol: i didn't see you or any of the ColeworX crew there. i think Brian was probably tired after a long week of babysitting J.T Lunn and Trent Parks. Mike George was the only dedicated one there out of all of ya'll. Greg , p.m me your phone # if you don't care.

CSMITH said:
:wtflol: i didn't see you or any of the ColeworX crew there. i think Brian was probably tired after a long week of babysitting J.T Lunn and Trent Parks. Mike George was the only dedicated one there out of all of ya'll. Greg , p.m me your phone # if you don't care.

I sat in the Huddle House in Talladega for an hour and a half waiting on Mike, no show. :dunno:

KINGSNAKE said:
What I ant good enough for you?

I didn't have enough money to pay for breakfast, so I had to was dishes for awhile to pay. Took fawking forever at there pay scale plus tip. molaugh

For those of you that showed up, It was good meeting some new folks and seeing some of you guys again. Boat Ramp is just plain sick. I cant believe Kyle hit it on a fourwheeler molaugh :****:. Stay Tuned for the videos!

The ones that showed:
Mike G
The Keys Auto Buggies
80Toyota truggy guy
some coleworx Jeeps
a honda powered buggy that made boat ramp look like a driveway :****:
Gary from Crazy Horse Kustoms
Sonoma Truggy- kennywayne
Me(Matt) and Kyle on the sport quads
and some other folks

It was effin hot! I had to head back to the truck for some quality time with the AC after running all over the mountain with the camera.

GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!! :****: :driving:

It was hot and dusty, but by the broke carnage that was loaded back on trailers it looks like a good time was had! loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

Looks like the BOAT RAMP claimed some more victoms. There has been a lot of money spent on that one little hill. :woody: Some can and more cant!!!!

Thanks to everyone for attending. I got to hang out with some good ol friends and got to meet some new ones. :) :drinkers: :drinkers:

Brad you got a bad ride and you got 2 of the best freinds a guy can to trust with that jeep I just meet them on Sat and I had the best time in along in all the years I have been wheeling can't wait to go wheeling with you and the guys again hurry home keep your head down. Greg

CSMITH said:
within 7 days, i have burnt up a warn 9.5 ti, which shorted out a yellow top optima and alternator, cut a hole in the right rear sidewall big enough to stick my fist in. and my transmission finally took a dump. guess i'll just start :fish:
new battery, alternator, another winch, tire fixed, and transmission fixed, man it's been a long 2 days. where we going riding next?

gbbronco said:
Brad you got a bad ride and you got 2 of the best freinds a guy can to trust with that jeep I just meet them on Sat and I had the best time in along in all the years I have been wheeling can't wait to go wheeling with you and the guys again hurry home keep your head down. Greg

Greg I hear you have a pretty fun ride according to your copilot JD. And thanks Im ready to hit the trails again!!!

i was right under that tree that got struck. when it hit , it blew bark all in my jeep. I could reach out the drivers side and touch the tree that got hit. :****:

Latest posts