• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new rig ?

Blase said:
This was too good to pass up. From the Random Photo thread. per Brad597

index.php

Tim's new axles came in

Edit: after some research i was albe to find out that use use 1/4 unobtanium (copy and pasted :flipoff1:) axle shafts. The center section has a Flux capacitor to reduce stress on the axles. it does this by allowing TC travel to a point in time when he was already at the top of the hill......No beat down required :wtflol:

Didn't know the axles came with a full blown lesbian to help with the install. I'll take two sets please

The-Boss said:
Thanks for the info Ricky. I know Overson posted the work in progress on Pirate over a year ago. That is really disapointing that it is taking so long to get stuff from them.
i heard overson has all kinds of issues right now.he is getting a divorce and his wife basicly shut everything down. just a rumor...

[quote
Didn't know the axles came with a full blown lesbian to help with the install. I'll take two sets please
[/quote]

lmao!!

liv2mx said:
i heard overson has all kinds of issues right now.he is getting a divorce and his wife basicly shut everything down. just a rumor...

No I heard that tryin to create all the stuff TC came up with overloaded all their computer design software equipment and blew it all up and there currently waiting on the Chinese soldering team thats repairing them all

so they can get production back up on his stuff.

;D

zukiscott said:
No I heard that tryin to create all the stuff TC came up with overloaded all their computer design software equipment and blew it all up and there currently waiting on the Chinese soldering team thats repairing them all

so they can get production back up on his stuff.

;D

LMAO. Good one.

Ryan took my center sections an retubed them to the tube lengths that i wanted. an i brought axles home trussed them, linked them, an now jus waiting on c's, knuckle's, shafts an abunch of other things. but atleast its complete . runs, cooling an all fluids flowing good. an now i jus often think ..... Damn i miss riding. ill never go without one again period !

payne97 said:
coleworx didnt do TImmies axle but they r the same thing
its the same person that done these i think

Ryan at He-Man Machine made Timmay's axles is the word on the street

gotdayumalmighty that thang is badazz, what in the hell is left in the drivetrain that can be broken?

what's the story on the new shocks?

and what kind of ground clearance do the dana 80's have compared to a 14b, did yall shave the ring gear and bottom of the housings any?

dumb question alert..lol... so the tcase only has a low range and 4wd all the time? whats the ratio?

looks like the case is touching the middle of the drivers seat... must be massive