• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new rig ?

interco should be paying tim for advertisement because he has me sold on the tsl sxs those diffs just plow there way thru lol no bump stops on the rear?? i guess those new king shocks have internal bumps .... drool awesome **** TIM fo sho

That back flip looked like it might have hurt a bit!

It looks like most of the upgrades are strength other than the upgraded shocks? Does it seem more stable than the last buggy?

HELL YEA ,,,, yep,,,,I was "SWANGIN" molaugh ,,,,,,,,

RBD12045-Copy.jpg

RBD12046-Copy.jpg

RBD12079.jpg

Quick question on links...

Watching these videos, I notice the rear upper links are a good bit shorter than the lowers.

when building these bouncer buggies, how much attention is typically paid to the numbers of suspension geometry, and using the 4-link calculators and all that crap, vs putting the links where they make sense, and going by gut feel and experience?

bad ass rig, and watching Timmy crawl and work that rear-steer like that is impressive. Anyone saying hes got no skill other than romping on it is blind or looking for reasons to hate. and anyone saying im nut-swinging can suck it.

y2knole said:
Quick question on links...

Watching these videos, I notice the rear upper links are a good bit shorter than the lowers.

when building these bouncer buggies, how much attention is typically paid to the numbers of suspension geometry, and using the 4-link calculators and all that crap, vs putting the links where they make sense, and going by gut feel and experience?

bad ass rig, and watching Timmy crawl and work that rear-steer like that is impressive. Anyone saying hes got no skill other than romping on it is blind or looking for reasons to hate. and anyone saying im nut-swinging can suck it.

The uppers aren't that much shorter, they are just triangulated more, so it looks like they are a lot shorter in the in the vids.

Also, the uppers mount on top of the axle, where the lowers mount on the front of the axle, also giving the apperance of a big length difference. (that's probably a good 8-10" of horizontal distance, so your lowers would be that much farther back on the chassis, even if all links were the same length and triangulation)

You can see the links good in the "Backflip" video.

The way that I feel is credit should be given where cred it is due!

The young man can build a hell of a machine and he damn sure can
drive it and he has allways been respectful to me. Wished everyone
knew what that word meant.

Mark Phillips

oldmanphillips said:
The way that I feel is credit should be given where cred it is due!

The young man can build a hell of a machine and he damn sure can
drive it and he has allways been respectful to me. Wished everyone
knew what that word meant.

Mark Phillips

very well said Mr. phillips

Re: Re: Re: Tim Cameron's new rig ?

Mortalis5509 said:
I'll straight say I thought it looked ugly as hell and posted it on pirate, but as the same time I'm not flat billing bitch either.

Those rigs don't have a lot to with "wheeling". What I mean by that, I rather see a stock or close to stock rig make something that used skill and faness (sp) to make something vs some dipshit in his jungle gym climb some pointless hill.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

How did I miss this post in this thread so long ago dammit, I love flaming these little Pirate derivative thunder-cunts.....but looks like he got the point, that his douchebaggery wasn't welcome here and dipped out. :gay:

:tc :tc :tc molaugh