• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new rig ?

Re: Re: Re: Tim Cameron's new rig ?

TacomaJD said:
How did I miss this post in this thread so long ago dammit, I love flaming these little Pirate derivative thunder-cunts.....but looks like he got the point, that his douchebaggery wasn't welcome here and dipped out. :gay:

:tc :tc :tc molaugh

lmao!!! :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tim Cameron's new rig ?

TacomaJD said:
How did I miss this post in this thread so long ago dammit, I love flaming these little Pirate derivative thunder-cunts.....but looks like he got the point, that his douchebaggery wasn't welcome here and dipped out. :gay:

:tc :tc :tc molaugh
I didn't go anywhere but decided not to post to keep it from turning into some name calling child like thread. I had my say and everyone one else did as well. No point in beating a dead horse.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Your say was totally the opposite from having an opinion on the buggy and driver. To say TC's buggy is a jungle gym of dom tubing that's ugly as sin is an opinion and acceptable. To take it further by basicly knocking the guy's driving skills and blaming it all solely on the capabilities of the buggy itself is ignorant, you obviously haven't paid close enough attention to what all Timmie does inside that buggy or any of his previous buggies, as an operator. Then you top it off with stating he didn't even build the buggy, which clarified your total ignorance of the initial topic since afterall, this is a thread based solely on Timmie and his new buggy.

geico-cavemen2.jpg

Beat tha horse!
horse.jpg

Re: Re: Tim Cameron's new rig ?

I said I was mistaken on the fact that he didn't build it. After it was said other wise I said I had it wrong.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

it's fawking hillarious how butthurt everyone gets if ANYthing even remotely critical is ever said about Timmay's rigs

Neal3000 said:
it's fawking hillarious how butthurt everyone gets if ANYthing even remotely critical is ever said about Timmay's rigs

Further more, everyone responds to what someone says and the owner doesn't even care (not saying that's a bad thing but he probably has better things to do). He built what he liked but yet all of these other people just go crazy over a negative comment. Don't get it.

Neal3000 said:
Oh yeah cuz a Mancrush ain't gay one bit :flipoff1:

Admiring one's unique driving / fabrication skills is not a man crush. Same concept goes for your favorite football player, NHRA drag racer, NASCAR driver, MotoGP rider. It's all about the admiration of someone doing something that your average joe can't do, regardless of reasoning, be it lack of money, fab skills, athletic ability, coordination, intelligence, and so on. This also goes for Bobby and Jordan Tanner, Ritchie Keith, and especially Randall Key. Guess I have man crushes on all of them too :gtfo:

I suppose everyone that watches Ken Block's Gymkhana vids have man crushes on him too.... ::)

The rig is awesome and the man can flat out drive. If you'll look close in the back flip video the buggy is completely upside down and he still sticks it in retreat patting the throttle trying to get it back over. The word panic or quite driving never crosses his mind.

TacomaJD said:
Admiring one's unique driving / fabrication skills is not a man crush. Same concept goes for your favorite football player, NHRA drag racer, NASCAR driver, MotoGP rider. It's all about the admiration of someone doing something that your average joe can't do, regardless of reasoning, be it lack of money, fab skills, athletic ability, coordination, intelligence, and so on. This also goes for Bobby and Jordan Tanner, Ritchie Keith, and especially Randall Key. Guess I have man crushes on all of them too :gtfo:

I suppose everyone that watches Ken Block's Gymkhana vids have man crushes on him too.... ::)

Not what i was talking about, I admire and respect all these people too, they are all awesome drivers

Mortalis5509 said:
Further more, everyone responds to what someone says and the owner doesn't even care (not saying that's a bad thing but he probably has better things to do). He built what he liked but yet all of these other people just go crazy over a negative comment. Don't get it.

This is SO dead on......does he give a **** what anyone thinks or says.......obviously NO

It boils down to this .... Most of us will never do a 180 on cable hill.
Can we climb it yes in that fashion no. It's fun as hell to watch Tim
And especially the tanners put on a show. In my group we say they r out of our league.
That's perfectly ok. We have a blast riding the rigs that we've built and maintain. Just
As much as they do. Am I jealous....hell yes. I've trashed 2 iPhones watching YouTube vids. Get over yourself
And enjoy all sides of this pastime !!! ::) booyang

:dblthumb:
85buggy said:
It boils down to this .... Most of us will never do a 180 on cable hill.
Can we climb it yes in that fashion no. It's fun as hell to watch Tim
And especially the tanners put on a show. In my group we say they r out of our league.
That's perfectly ok. We have a blast riding the rigs that we've built and maintain. Just
As much as they do. Am I jealous....hell yes. I've trashed 2 iPhones watching YouTube vids. Get over yourself
And enjoy all sides of this pastime !!! ::) booyang

Who is going to do, or has done the chassis for the one he is working on now?