• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmie Time (wheelie!)

watkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t32kjYzP4R4&mode=related&search=

ricky said it will be a repost hit so here you go. 8) 8) 8)

wade

Re: Timmy time (wheelie!)

Legenoary Thread.jpg

CharlieInTheTrees said:
That rig is going to fall apart one day doing something easy.... ::)

His buggy will be torn down and rebuilt after New Years..

Since the build wasn't documented. Tmmy doc up on the tear down and reassembly. Bring it AWN! :fish:

Celeberty HAHA i here ya. SrY i didnt make it to morrismountain... I had to play in a paintball tournament (tryin to win some extra cash)

Tcameron said:
Celeberty HAHA i here ya. SrY i didnt make it to morrismountain... I had to play in a paintball tournament (tryin to win some extra cash)

We damn sure missed you.. .it got wild and my buddies from KS wanted to see your rig !!

Tcameron said:

It's all good, but you missed a good time man!

Yea i know man i wish i could have been there.... Ill deff. be at the next ride.... When is the next ride yall goin on?

Hey yall need to get my name straight!!! TIMMIE ( Not Timmy) MR Ricky SIR!! :flipoff1: LOL

Tcameron said:
Yea i know man i wish i could have been there.... Ill deff. be at the next ride.... When is the next ride yall goin on?

Hey yall need to get my name straight!!! TIMMIE ( Not Timmy) MR Ricky SIR!! :flipoff1: LOL

I fixed the title for you. There is a toys for tots ride this Saturday, not sure if you are planning on coming down or not...

Tcameron said:

I'm seriously thinking about coming up to Summertown for the New Years ride... Bryan told me to come like 5 different times on Saturday. laughing

Speeding said:
I'm seriously thinking about coming up to Summertown for the New Years ride... Bryan told me to come like 5 different times on Saturday. laughing

Ricky Summertown is crazy there were 35,000 people there last year.