• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tinkham rd 11/22

zjjames

Got a few friends and went up to tinkham road at 3:30pm. When I got in to deep snow I found out my 4lo would not go in so had to dig the trail out and get under the jeep and fix it. Other then that it was a fun trip...and my friend with the red xj blew his motor on the way home

photo-23.jpg

got stuck
photo-26.jpg

my friends truck got stuck so I hooked up and got stuck then hooked my winch up to pull the two of us out and snaped the tow strap lol
photo-25.jpg

he went a little to fast around the corner
photo-24.jpg

photo-27.jpg

photo-30.jpg

photo-29.jpg

my snow hub cap lol
photo-28.jpg

snow was above my door at some points

I was the guy in the red Toy that turned around where you guys were trying to fix the 4low issue. Would have been fun to go up further but we got a late start.

Cool pics! :cool:Looks like a good time! :awesomework:Tinkham Rd sounds familiar, where's that at?

Darby and I went up there yesterday looking for some action.......found very little. The road was plowed (for the tree poachers, I guess:redneck:) all the up to the gate. And on the two of the three 'fingers' off to the east of 5510, the snow was so wet-deep we couldn't get anywhere other than flat ground:looser:but still fun to be out wheeling again.

I did take the Cherokee out for the official 3rd run and it did great, fun car.:awesomework:.........not the ideal car in 2 feet wet-deep.:redneck:. Got stuck 3 times.....the snow shovel broke........Darby got stuck once.......we're soooo hardcore!

No pics, no good story, Happy Thanksgiving.:sommer:

Last edited:
yeah tinkham sucked last weekend wet snow and the road was plowed. but the weekend before i broke trail all the way up denny creek to the top in fresh snow that was fun!