• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire question....

Flexy Backhand

something cool?
whats a good all around tire for my 3/4 ton chev.. i want somethin aggressive that wears good.. this truck will probably see an equal amount of road as mud/dirt/trails in general... im thinking somethin in the 38-40 inch range... what have you guys ran/run with similar applications?:eeek:

whats a good all around tire for my 3/4 ton chev.. i want somethin aggressive that wears good.. this truck will probably see an equal amount of road as mud/dirt/trails in general... im thinking somethin in the 38-40 inch range... what have you guys ran/run with similar applications?:eeek:

Diesel or gas??

I have had good luck with the BFG mud t/a's on my diesels

Toyo M/T's wear FAST!!!

Trxus sts are to soft will wear really fast. I have 35" trxus m/t's on my dmax now and they seem to be wearing fine but flat spot overnight like a bias ply.
Allways had good luck with BFG M/T's. Got 50k from my last set and still had legal tread. Had one separated and replaced the set or may have made 60k.
They stopped making my size or I'd have 'em now. Worth the extra money.

I run a 37/12.50x16 irok 10 ply radial on my superduty.. they seem to be pretty good... my buddy has about 35k on his and they still have around 8/32 they are a 36/13.50x20 also.....

Last edited:
Trxus sts are to soft will wear really fast. I have 35" trxus m/t's on my dmax now and they seem to be wearing fine but flat spot overnight like a bias ply.
Allways had good luck with BFG M/T's. Got 50k from my last set and still had legal tread. Had one separated and replaced the set or may have made 60k.
They stopped making my size or I'd have 'em now. Worth the extra money.

BFG M/T's for sure!!!:awesomework:

The BFG Mud Terrain KM2 in the 37" variant has treated a buddy of mine very well--they're on his 05 Dodge Cummins 4dr shorty....