• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire repair?

Avanteone

Any of the threads I'm searching and finding are 2+ years old. Anybody still have an "in" or connection for getting tire sidewalls repairs? I have a couple of customers + one of my own I need fixed up.

Thanks

John

I've fixed a bunch of my own sidewall tears with the Cold Vulc stuff purchased over the internet.......had a lot of success but also had some fail and usually at the most inopportune moments. Just food for thought....the ones I've had repaired professionally where they sectioned the sidewall and did whatever fancy **** they did have held fine.....$65 to $90 is worth it to me have it done properly. my .02

well....my boss at Trailready has brokered a deal with a local tire company to repair sliced sidewalls "No questions asked". I have found that tire stores are reluctant to fix sidewalls due to liability....and will generally send you away. As someone who cuts a lot of sidewalls this was a real problem....I had some success with a local company but then they decided to not do the repairs for whatever reason, for me or anyone else I sent their way.

If you get the tire to us in Mt. Vernon,and the tire is fixable..we will get it fixed. Call Larry at 425 353 6776 ext 100 and make arrangements