• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size at O.R.V parks

I will head up the media thing if you would like. I need dates that we are going to do this thing. Open seats for camera crews in rigs with INSURANCE. and most importantly good willing volunteers to do the right thing and a list of all the local websites that have been a big help I am not saying that it will happen but I need all this to try.

Kelly 44" x 19.5" boggers are stickys
yea I know they are.....but once they are stickie they stink.....Hell if they impose a tire limit I will just get the smaller tires and have to work harder.... I am going to do like Karl did a couple years ago put some 31's on and wheel...I have 4 -31" toyos mt's that were on my tow rig just need some 17" rims that do not have more than 4" BS

I am betting that most guys if they went down to a 38 would have more fun and have to think more rather than point and go

I am betting that most guys if they went down to a 38 would have more fun and have to think more rather than point and go

You think simply that folks get around because of big tires and point and shoot? You obvisouly wheel with the skilled crowd :rolleyes:

If you're betting, put some money on the table, I'd be happy to take it.

I will head up the media thing if you would like. I need dates that we are going to do this thing. Open seats for camera crews in rigs with INSURANCE. and most importantly good willing volunteers to do the right thing and a list of all the local websites that have been a big help I am not saying that it will happen but I need all this to try.

ORV Trail Watch---join.:awesomework:

First off I will go wheeling with you and compete against your'e skill any day of the week that is the reason why I wheel I also wheel with guys that are more skilled than half the goons I have seen out on the trails in the last 10 years I am not impressed by many guys I have seen in a long time we will go buy some stock toyota's see who can make it further it will all be line game no tires no links no big motor no gear reductoin no bead locks nothing but two stock rigs. tell me if you wanna Ill start looking for a 600 dollar toy

also i'm part of orv trail watch

First off I will go wheeling with you and compete against your'e skill any day of the week that is the reason why I wheel I also wheel with guys that are more skilled than half the goons I have seen out on the trails in the last 10 years I am not impressed by many guys I have seen in a long time we will go buy some stock toyota's see who can make it further it will all be line game no tires no links no big motor no gear reductoin no bead locks nothing but two stock rigs. tell me if you wanna Ill start looking for a 600 dollar toy

also i'm part of orv trail watch

Reiter Saturday 8am. You can wheel whatever you want.

I love the way folks make excuses...who think that smaller tires and short wheelbase is where it's at. Simply because they can't see past their own limitations and therefore have to make excuses.

So I have a question. How many People here would be willing to run no larger tires than 40" if we somehow submitted a land use bill for all o.r.v parks in washington with the exception of the areas with no vegitation I.E. moon rocks?

Not a chance!....Tire size is NOT the problem and people who can't understand basic things like this shouldn't be representing the rest of us. Tires don't dig holes people dig holes with tires just like guns don't kill people.
This has been beat to death before.:beatdeadhorse:

No, you have to have equal rigs to test your actual ability.

When I finish the nose of my jeep you will meet me though that is guarantee We will decide it then I have no problem saying you

Why do you need bigger tires then and also this isn't all about tires. If you would read any other suggestions are more than welcome.

sounds like a really shitty submission, there should be no specific limitations like tire size, where will that end? destroying salmon spawning streams, wild bon fire keggars, and littering is one thing. but this tire size crap is rediculous:mad:

Oh and just so you know I don't just own a small wheel base wheeler.

Never was this about me I would run 56" tires if I needed them but I don't and I am sure I can run almost anything in the NW on 40" tires

I was never attacking any ones ability to wheel I was stating it is more difficukt and more challenging which = more fun in my book