• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tire tube's

hinton

i am looking for a set of tubes to put in my 44" tsl's. where does everyone buy there tubes at and what size or kind do i look for?

I got one at the firestone ag tire place. Don't remember the size but the guy there looked it up for me. Fits a 44" ag tire for 16" rim. Was close to $100 thought :eek:

I called our local CO-OP and they came up with a 18.4x16.1 front tractor tire tube. Just did not know if that would be the right size to order. I know someone on here has to know the size of the tubes to order or where to get them

That size will work .I run 18.4/21.5x16.1prob just a little bigger or may be the same.

I put tubes in mine an had no luck with them.bacon does the tube size u run do u good.

i have had one tire vulcanized twice in the same spot and it keeps letting go so i figured i can have it fixed one more time and tube it and that might take care of that tire for a while. and they all leak down so i figure i would just tube them and maybe one less thing to worry about.

is there a special tube to look for like thickness wise or anything and is there any secrets to making them last?

The two of mine that have tubes don't leak. The two without do. I got 44s and thats the size tubes I got.

you run the ones with the medal valve stems and how much baby powder do i need to run in the tire

hinton said:
you run the ones with the medal valve stems and how much baby powder do i need to run in the tire
Metal. Ya gotta waller the hole out in the rim a little. i just used soapy water since i got beadlocks. I aired it up a little and watched it untill I was happy with the way the tube looked and then put the ring on.

bacon how much air pressure do you run in yours and any tips on making them last. they are going on beadlock wheels

is there a certain brand i need to look for? i was just going to call my local CO-OP and have them order me some. i just hate messing with tires and want to fix them the first time so i can get back to enjoying riding again instead of worring about a tire issue

and thanks for answering my questions