• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tire valcanize

cain 360

Does anyone know where to get a tire valcanized? My father worked at Shaub Ellison thay used to do it all the time. Have not been able to find anyone who still does. mark

Found NU Tread in tacoma. Took it over there at lunch will be fixed on wednesday. Mark

Brian H used to do it, then he moved, now he's back and I heard was going to be able to do it again, but last I talked to him about it he was still getting settled after moving back here and dealing the with the **** the caused the move in the first place.

SO, How big of a "gash" can be fixed by vulcanizing?
I have a buddy with a "screwed" tire that he is trashing.
I mean like a 7 inch gash, in the sidewall.I was thinking about sewing it back together, then trying to vulcanize it.Sinew would last a while through the heat process.?
Am I just fukin dumb?:fawkdancesmiley:
cheers

Get ahold of Tom At nu tread in Tacoma he says he can fix a lot of side wall problems got his phone off of google

planning on taking a couple tires to nu-tread to get a gash fixed friday, see what they can do. For those who have been there how much did you pay?

Both tires have a 4" gash, one tire is the sidewall and the other tire is center of tread.