• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tired of stiff ride

militaryota

hey guys, im really getting tired of the cheap pro-crap lift springs and shocks on my 03 superduty. anyone running a nice spring/shock combo for pounding logging roads without loosening your fillings?

i am running a 4" skyjacker leafspring and lift block combo on my 94 ranger with bilisten shocks all the way around and to me i can hardly tell i am runnin 35's on a 4" lift most of the time

I've always been fond of superlifts ride quality, I've ran them on my dodges and chevys

No I am not running them, I have SkyJacker's 8 inch all spring kit with Bilsteins and the ride is horrible. I would like to upgrade to Icon springs.

No I am not running them, I have SkyJacker's 8 inch all spring kit with Bilsteins and the ride is horrible. I would like to upgrade to Icon springs.

seem like the best designed leaf set out there, would like to get in touch with someone actually running them before i drop that kinda coin

are you running a pack from them? how do they perform on washboard and pothled loggin roads?

I am not running them on my current pickup because it was lifted when I got it but all my other leaf spring crewbusses I have and they were awesome!!
Ride great on the woods roads and the rear springs pack just as mych as stockers. I own a logging company so I am in the woods every day also.

not really even in the same ballpark

i know i have a 1/4 ton truck and you have what? a 3/4 ton.... but what i mean is look into skyjacker.... i have never seen/heard of anything other than positive outcomes from them. just a thought, cause the package my truck has is springs and shocks up front. and leafs in the back with shocks. and it seems to be fine

Also keep on the look out for a Donahoe lift kit. Icon is the company that was formed after. How much lift do you want?

Also I know someone with the Kelderman kit and could find out more info if you wanted to get real trick (linked and airbags )and $$$

Also keep on the look out for a Donahoe lift kit. Icon is the company that was formed after. How much lift do you want?

im running a 4in right now and im very happy with the height, just bought new tires and wheels too so definately not changing that, just want to have a nice ride on the bumpy stuff but not bottom out and wallow in corners like a stock truck...
kilderman is probably too rich for me, if i had that $$$ id just link it with some kings...

i know i have a 1/4 ton truck and you have what? a 3/4 ton.... but what i mean is look into skyjacker.... i have never seen/heard of anything other than positive outcomes from them. just a thought, cause the package my truck has is springs and shocks up front. and leafs in the back with shocks. and it seems to be fine

what i mean is its easy to get a nice ride out of coils as its easy to progressive rate them and you dont have a 1300lb eng swaying around over them. ive run skyjacker products before and they were fine, but they were pretty generic lift components, no real good engineering or anything to make me think i would switch to them...

what i mean is its easy to get a nice ride out of coils as its easy to progressive rate them and you dont have a 1300lb eng swaying around over them. ive run skyjacker products before and they were fine, but they were pretty generic lift components, no real good engineering or anything to make me think i would switch to them...

oh ok i see what you mean nevermind my bad. miss read what you where talkin bout