• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tires rubbing

9339CE65-7F16-42A9-9719-A80523140EBD-1471-000000821E5D8998.jpg

So If I got a wheel with 3.75 it's really going to stick out from the truck? Moving the tire 2.25"

You don't really have a choice if your tires are rubbing the springs now do you...
Yeah, they're gonna stick out some, but not bad...TONS of folks run 3.75" backspace wheels on their Jeeps without a problem...

As long ad you have flaps, aint a big deal.

I ran my sami with a 70" track width for over a year, i worked swing and onky got pulled over once ofr no license plate lights, and he mentioned my tires stick out. Didn't really seem to care, too busy trying to find drunks/stolen cars these days it seems.

I ordered 4 procomp rock crawlers with 3.75" back spacing :)

Thanks for the help guys ill update once I get em installed

Well seeing ass my front tires are eating my fenders I'm going to have to trim, where do you guys usually cut? And what do you do to keep the sharp edge from cutting the tire if it does hit?

Lol! Not everybody has or knows what a pair if 130$ seamers are. I got me a pair though. Haven't looked back:awesomework:

Lol! Not everybody has or knows what a pair if 130$ seamers are. I got me a pair though. Haven't looked back:awesomework:

I have three pair of Hamlets. My great-grandfathers that four generations of sheet metal workers have used, he gave them to his son, who gave them to his son who gave them to me. It's kinda cool, and the oldest pair fit my hands and work best.