tires

jtreeves1

why are you taking the time to read this retard
ok im running 44 bogger they break all my ****
im looking at other tires whats best
if i go to small my jeep will look stupid

i like the size 44 but boggers and swapers are getting old
what else is out there?

pic of jeep what would look and perform best?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cole said:
I say groove up a set of 44" TSL TN style or maybe run some PitBulls.
i like TN cut but it takes way to much time
i also like treps but there high :eek:
iv herd pitbulls have no side wall at all!

Cut TSL's man, or heck just run um stock. I hate boggers on the rocks. Look good, but not gripp. I'll solve yo time problems. I'll cut em for you.
But It'll cost ya. :afro:

You can cut them like on Bryans buggy and the caddi buggy in probabaly 2-3 hours a tire and thats counting cleaning them up.

HotRodpayton said:
Cut TSL's man, or heck just run um stock. I hate boggers on the rocks. Look good, but not gripp. I'll solve yo time problems. I'll cut em for you.
But It'll cost ya. :afro:
you cant tell in the pic but my boggers are grooved and ciped so they work very well
do they weigh less?

Yes the tsl are lighter, stock verses stock, and cut. I think you would need to lower your jeep some to go with a 39" tire. I ran into the same issue with my jeep. As far as weight on the BFG, Woodlee told me I could see a year or so of good service with them. So if it were me I would run TSL's. :dblthumb:

TSL's will look and work better than boggeres. You can lower the ride height easy enough in the front, can't tell what you hvae in the rear. Go with a 42" TSL or similar

Matt O. said:
TSL's will look and work better than boggeres. You can lower the ride height easy enough in the front, can't tell what you hvae in the rear. Go with a 42" TSL or similar
i can only lower 1.5 inches in the front and then my bumps are riding hard all the time

the rear will not be a problem

just my 2 cents 42" pitbull rockers, got a few friends just went to them, and i seen them in action this weekend after all the rain. but they will still break some **** one of them broke the front output shaft off of a 205 transfer

he had tsl before and he is convinced with the new tires.

like i said just my 2 cents booyang

jb said:
just my 2 cents 42" pitbull rockers, got a few friends just went to them, and i seen them in action this weekend after all the rain. but they will still break some **** one of them broke the front output shaft off of a 205 transfer

he had tsl before and he is convinced with the new tires.

like i said just my 2 cents booyang
42 rocker is the same size as a 44 tsl. couple guys in town run them .

I agree with most all here. Cut 44 tizzle's would be your best bet if you can cut em up right. Or maybe look into some 42 sx's like the "P" master has on the Dirty Thirty. Softer compound to bite, but large enough to not look out of place. :dunno:

TN cut TSL's man!

But the pit bulls are not bad - I did not like them at all until some of my Buddy's got them. They actually do pretty damn good.

J.A.B said:
TN cut TSL's man!

But the pit bulls are not bad - I did not like them at all until some of my Buddy's got them. They actually do pretty damn good.

what's up man! woooo powwww! :drinkers: