• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tires

Wildman1

Ok I just sold my tires and wheels, Thanks Jim.
I did this in preperation for some new skins to go under my Jeep this coming spring. I want to go to a 16" or 17" wheel.

I am looking at moving up to a 37"-39" tire but only want a 12.50 or 13.50 wide one. Been looking at IROK's, BFG KM2's, PitBull Rockers or?

IMG_2533.jpg

:fawkdancesmiley: You know you want 'em :)

do they squat pretty good at that psi??? i know mine our pretty flimsy at that psi. i'm not sure, depending on the conditions i might dump mine down to 4psi or so, i normaly stay around 6-8psi.

Now that the sidewalls are broke in they get some pretty good flex to them at 5 psi.

When I first got them you probably could have run them flat and the sidewall still wouldn't have flexed.

Ok guys thanks for stealing my thread!!! :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

So Karl you like the Kreepy Krawlers?? What sizes? I know I can look but since your a post whore you can just tell me! :masturbanana[1]:

Let me know about the snow, as that was one big thing I liked about the Toyo's.

Other tires?? In the IROK's bias or radial? Not a DD.

I'm running the 36x13.50x15 Irok Bias, and they have been great. They are really a 37", and they only weigh 66lbs! You won't find another tire that size that weighs so little. They are cheap too! :awesomework:

sorry for the high jack buddy!

i ran my IROKs on the road for quite sometime and aside from running them on low psi for a while they would have had more outer lug tread than when i sold them, the centers were still very high for about 2 years of use...

this is how IROKs work in the snow...GREAT!!!
there was about 3ft of snow up there...

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

my friend and his IROKs (not really know what he did here:haha: ) these are radials my friend has btw... same 36x13.5x15

IMG_1909.jpg

Maxxis. Creepy. Crawler. :awesomework:

WTF :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I just looked at the cost of some 38X13 Creepy Crawlers and had to pick myself up off the floor!!!!!! :frown: :frown: :eek:
What are they made out of?? Gold rubber??? $400 for them?? Good god!!!
I'll run IROK's for sure at that price.

I haven't been able to dig up much info on tire weights. My Krawlers seem to be fairly average where IROCs are supposed to be very light and Creepy Crawlers very heavy. Does anyone have any info on the weights? 2 guys I know very well run the Creepys and, after having MT/Rs, say they are much heavier.

creepys are 75lbs for 35" and 79lbs for 37" both with 15" wheel size. All the swamper weights are on Intercos web site.