• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tires

toyman21

well i sold my toyos and i am in the market for new tires,i was thinking 37"MTRs but im not sure.
whats the new and cool thing on tires, i need somthing that wears good runs down the road good and is pretty tuff.
these will be summer tires(rocks,trails,mud and road) i already have snow tires and i dont want anything bigger than a 37

Based on many members avatars, Thornbirds seem to be a popular choice.

Hell, I thought they were great too for a hundred posts or so!

buy my tires!

check under the forsale section, i am selling some 37in SS m-16's tires have a few thousand miles, they are radials on 17in wheels, toyota bolt pattern E rated, very agressive, and very quite down the road:awesomework: pm me if interested

tires also have warrenty

Hi All:

I have a buddy running the radial 37X12.5R15 Super Swamper IROKs. These tires have been very impressive on the trail.

Regards,

Alan

------------------------------------------------------------------
well i sold my toyos and i am in the market for new tires,i was thinking 37"MTRs but im not sure.
whats the new and cool thing on tires, i need somthing that wears good runs down the road good and is pretty tuff.
these will be summer tires(rocks,trails,mud and road) i already have snow tires and i dont want anything bigger than a 37

i just bought new 39" Iroks 2 weeks ago for the snow but now i need somthing i can run around on,i liked my toyos but dam they were heavy as hell.
once my tires get to 50% i sell them,in this case i had the tires for 3 years they still had 75% tread and this guy had to have them so i sold them for $140 less than i bought them.
im really kinda looking for new tires.