• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Titling a Rock bouncer for loan purposes?

halcat said:
Get a second mortgage on your house and buy one. That a way if you loose your house you can sleep in the bouncer.

Damn I had that typed out last night but deleted it because I figure that's how a bunch of people bought em! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To Hell with all that saving your money crap. Do the appraisal thing/high-end dune buggy and don't volunteer anymore information than the bank needs. You live on this earth one time. Make sure you can still tend to your everyday necessities and buy it. Most people on here have a car note. It's no different. As long as you can pay your bills **** it. One life live it.

truckbroke said:
To Hell with all that saving your money crap. Do the appraisal thing/high-end dune buggy and don't volunteer anymore information than the bank needs. You live on this earth one time. Make sure you can still tend to your everyday necessities and buy it. Most people on here have a car note. It's no different. As long as you can pay your bills **** it. One life live it.
Smartest thing posted on hardline today. A boat can go 30k. So can a camper. People finance those all the time and get insurance but thats not dumb right? Save up some cash and then get a loan for the rest. I eat 99 cent tv dinners at work and people make fun of me for it. Then they ask me to ride in my cool ass buggy while they eat there 12 dollar lunches daily.

Lol....people give me **** about my toys/hobbies at work. Yet everyday I'm eatin a peanut butter and jelly with Crystal light store brand drink mix.

They spendin 6-10 everyday eating out at lunch while smoking/vaping. All about priorities and choices. :-* 8) :p

I say this with respect, I'd never get a loan for a bouncer, but I hate loans. If you find a way to get one consider all the cost of repairs and maintenance. Unless your buying a 100k Buggy that's ALMOST bulletproof, even then if you beating on it things will happen. Showtime 2.0 hit a tree a tore a tire off, I'm sure that was a very expensive fix, and if you buy a 30-50k buggy there will be even more weak links. Also if you plan to travel around to different states to parks you can expect to spend $$$$. I couldn't imagine paying for some of the repairs/upgrades and still be paying payments. Just my 02c, good luck man!! :dblthumb:

poolman said:
I say this with respect, I'd never get a loan for a bouncer, but I hate loans. If you find a way to get one consider all the cost of repairs and maintenance. Unless your buying a 100k Buggy that's ALMOST bulletproof, even then if you beating on it things will happen. Showtime 2.0 hit a tree a tore a tire off, I'm sure that was a very expensive fix, and if you buy a 30-50k buggy there will be even more weak links. Also if you plan to travel around to different states to parks you can expect to spend $$$$. I couldn't imagine paying for some of the repairs/upgrades and still be paying payments. Just my 02c, good luck man!! :dblthumb:
Man I don't own anything. I been making payments on toys instead of saving money. Now if something happens I am in a situation to walk away with bank but as far as needing 20 bucks from me. Your screwed :****:

BUG-E J said:
Smartest thing posted on hardline today. A boat can go 30k. So can a camper. People finance those all the time and get insurance but thats not dumb right? Save up some cash and then get a loan for the rest. I eat 99 cent tv dinners at work and people make fun of me for it. Then they ask me to ride in my cool ass buggy while they eat there 12 dollar lunches daily.

How many times you seen a camper or a boat make a WFO run up Cable hill? Or roll down Showtime or Violator?

money_pit_yj said:
How many times you seen a camper or a boat make a WFO run up Cable hill? Or roll down Showtime or Violator?
Exactly my point! It's like owning my own six flags!

poolman said:
That's the reality of it. It's an expensive hobby to get into and maintain. The money it takes to buy and maintain a trailer to pull, and a truck to pull it with, fuel, hotels, park fees. When it's time for new tires it's a $3000 bill plus install if you can't do it yourself. Saw one guy drive from Canada to a park in Missouri, break a driveshaft on the first hill, which in turn busted the case on his transmission. Wonder what that trip cost from the time he left until he's ready to wheel again? If you don't have several thousand dollars ready to throw at a buggy without affecting your budget then a bouncer is going to be a tax that could be tough to pay. Sitting under a tarp broken and that monthly payment is still due every month.

yankster said:
That's the reality of it. It's an expensive hobby to get into and maintain. The money it takes to buy and maintain a trailer to pull, and a truck to pull it with, fuel, hotels, park fees. When it's time for new tires it's a $3000 bill plus install if you can't do it yourself. Saw one guy drive from Canada to a park in Missouri, break a driveshaft on the first hill, which in turn busted the case on his transmission. Wonder what that trip costed from the time he left until he's ready to wheel again? If you don't have several thousand dollars ready to throw at a buggy without affecting your budget then a bouncer is going to be a tax that could be tough to pay. Sitting under a tarp broken and that monthly payment is still due every month.

You are looking at it wrong. When that happens you use a credit card or borrow more money to fix it....... :rolf:

At least that is the way most people look at it now days.

jk101 said:
You are looking at it wrong. When that happens you use a credit card or borrow more money to fix it....... :rolf:

At least that is the way most people look at it now days.
That's right! Then we will see bouncers that cost $50k to build for sale here for $25k! Win-win!

truckbroke said:
Man you hit the nail on the head, this has become my mentality, mid 40's last kid graduates in 2 weeks and I'm single making a decent living, fawk it its me time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many people do you know that have a boat they make payments on that they only take out 4 months out of the year maybe a total of 10 times. Then they pay dry dock storage monthly then maintnance and I have seen what gas costs at the boat launch. 6 in one half dozen the other. When I got into the bouncer thing I gave up fishing, eating out every day, stereos in vehicles and the house, buying the newest cds when they come out, and joining hunting clubs and bow hunting. When I get tired of the buggy I will sell it all and pour money into something else.

I didnt' see anyone claim that a boat payment was any smarter. molaugh

As long as a person pays their bills, then whatever.

There's just a very good chance that with a bouncer/buggy/etc you'll end up with a broken toy that you can't use.

BUG-E J said:
Exactly my point! It's like owning my own six flags!

Eddy owns his own 6 flags and a rockbouncer so he must be doing something right. Robbing little kids of their hard earned money to try an win a chinese made goldfish thats gonna die in a week ;D #GOALS #THISISNOTUNICEF

money_pit_yj said:
Eddy owns his own 6 flags and a rockbouncer so he must be doing something right. Robbing little kids of their hard earned money to try an win a chinese made goldfish thats gonna die in a week ;D #GOALS #THISISNOTUNICEF
:rolf: molaugh :****:

money_pit_yj said:

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :stir: :popcorn: