• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TLT Axles

smr4runner

Any regulars of RCH know if Geno recieved the TLT parts inventory yet?
I wanted to see before I order through Tammies.

Yes, but I think I bought it all :kissmyass:

Kidding,

He has cases, outer stubs axles (both blackfoot??? and stock),steering hubs,etc... Last time I checked he was still waiting on inner axles.

That's about what I heard too. When I was there late last week, he had some parts, but didn't have pinion gears in yet.

smr4runner said:
Darn. I'm needing the inners.
I'll give him a call today.

Tanks guys

Mike

I have an one if you want, you can replace it when it he gets the others in. I think it is the short side that I have left, used the one with the tit on it.

I might have an axle collection on hand too. I still have the stock ones that I replaced with Max Climber axles (except for the one I snapped), and I think I got some more Climber shafts since then.

LMK....

Damn. Are the Max Climber axles thicker?
I just made a big purchase including a couple sets of spare TLT axles.:mad:
I would like to compare the climbers to the stock TLT's. Reason is I thought Tamiya was now including the same axles on both the Max Climber and RockBuster

Last edited:
ya--all the replacement shafts are thicker where it necks down from the ball(with the pin in it). I have yet to break a replacement shaft but have broke like 3 stockers so far and my son has broken 2

Cool guys. Thanks. I thought I was getting the newer axle shafts. Shoot I better since I ordered two extra sets per axle.

For those of you who know I have broken mass parts off my clod.:kissmyass:
But the TLT has held on pretty good till last week. Tuff little rig. :redneck:

yes, the bearings will still work since the bearing area's of the shaft are the same diameter just where it necks down....

Hey guys I can show you the difference at the comp, I have both kinds of axles on hand. I've heard that the newest Buster kits have the larger axles, but don't know for sure. Mine came with the small ones.

Latest posts