• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To ORI strut or not

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So been reading up on ORI struts... With how they are designed they sure seem like a sweet package.

As I sit now I will need new springs for my coilovers and air bumps..

Only downfall I have read is the lack of quick rebounding on high speed stuff.

Well how much high speed stuff are you doing? I plan to do.ori all rights corners. Have a few friends with them and they absolutely love them

Well how much high speed stuff are you doing? I plan to do.ori all rights corners. Have a few friends with them and they absolutely love them

High speed stuff--mainly dirt roads over east like going from trail to trail/pot holed roads. Plus the bouncy trails we have over there...

I love playing on the rocks but I really enjoy just doing trails..

Cheaper than some coilovers i'm sure, but i'm still running air shocks........:redneck:

Everyone i know who has them loves them, wish i had a set:D

If money is no option, it's an easy choice! Do it!!

I aint rich and I work 3 times as hard to get where I wanna go :awesomework: but I do have a budget that I can't go beyond or dead in the water..

I gotta spend at least $1k with my coil overs and still have to fit a sway bar and bumps... If I am going to spend $$ I wanna make sure I get the most bang for my buck...

ORI's have bump stops or something like that built into them so you do not need to run bump stops with them.

Considering the packaging advantages, their ability to handle various terrain styles, etc. I would also run them.

The day I ever move away from leafs on the tractor, I would probably go straight to them.

Ive had ori's for about 7 years now and not once have i regretted getting them. the packaging of how they fit are great, less fab time as youre only making tabs for shocks etc. as far as the performance goes? great for rock crawlin, logging road not an issue, and yes ive done stupid speeds with them (up to 90 plus mph) mobbing through the desert, i admit they arent great with choppy woops but then again i have mine set up for crawlin. they are good for all round performance. if you want to have koh style go fast then these arent for you. bang for bucks id do ori's again if i built another rig