• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

to the fag who left a matress up black snake walla walla

BROKEN-WRANGLER

so i did some night wheelin around the first snow fall, was a blast by the way. anyways, some idiot decided to go ahead and take a queen sized matress up and burn it in the trail. only to let a vehicle find the springs and frame of the bed. so to you sir i raise my glass and say thankyou.

josh

oh by the way my drive shaft looked like a bananna when i was done cutting out the wires for 4 hours.

Sorry...

but,

:haha:

wasn't me who left the mattress... but that **** was funny as ****! and how the hell do you not feel that crap under your rig?

maybe this is a new form of attack from the greenies on us?

seems to be a few mattress bombs out there on trails, not looking good for us... whats next?

buried boards and nails?

well it was in a trail so the snow had covered it. and i only made it about 10-20 feet before i felt the jeep bog down, which prompted a immediate shut down

well it was in a trail so the snow had covered it. and i only made it about 10-20 feet before i felt the jeep bog down, which prompted a immediate shut down

I thought you were really joking about the thread that was posted either

if indeed this happened to you, then we need to get a few trail scouts running ahead on atv's to check the trails. too many assholes are really ****ing it up for us. and spending 4 hours removing that **** sucks ass

not really how i planned the rest of the evening that is for sure. two of those hours were in the mountains laying in mud

Wow, if this really happened that sucks...

It really is unbelievable what people will dump in the woods... It doesn't cost that much to take that **** to the dump...:rolleyes:

Wow it's true, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm sure I can hear your first thousand words when you got out and first looked at that rats nest. Sorry but thats the best laugh I've had in days:haha: :haha:

Wow it's true, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm sure I can hear your first thousand words when you got out and first looked at that rats nest. Sorry but thats the best laugh I've had in days:haha: :haha:

thats why i started laughing too... but then i see that it really happened.

boy have i had my share of waiting on people stuck on the trails... in this case man, i'm not sure what i would of did or said... finding out being stuckered in a row of rigs....

hey whats the hold up?

"oh someone drove over a mattress spring and it's completely wrapped around the driveshaft."

might have to start bringing along a portable sawZall....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz could of cut right threw all that wire. :D

haha, the way the conversation went in this thread really does make it sound funny hahaha. sorry Josh. at least you didnt catch the spikes that people are putting in mud puddles up black snake to pop tires.

It must be another one of those Jeep things...? :rolleyes:

Haven't heard of a toyota having such problems.... :fawkdancesmiley:

It must be another one of those Jeep things...? :rolleyes:

Haven't heard of a toyota having such problems.... :fawkdancesmiley:

because all the yota's are already broke down from leaving the driveways...

:fawkdancesmiley:

:stirpot:

Latest posts