• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To the inbred f*cktards at Moon Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
shooting while shitfaced.. yah you might hurt or kill yourself or someone else... shooting in extreme fire danger .. now thats a whole other level of stupidity and ignorance.

What did you hope to accomplish by posting this?

Make people realize what they are doing to our reputation?

How about-

Heads up everyone, im a little heated as i could have died this weekend as a result of a group of irresponsible wheelers. I was camped at moon rocks when a group showed up very late at night, they were intoxicated and shooting guns in the area i was camped at. Please be on the look out for (whatever rigs they were driving) and keep a wide berth, they were extremely intoxicated and being lethally stupid.

Was a cloud of hate created here?

Good luck dealing with the crowd you run with, intentionally or not.

anyone familir with a Red Ford Explorer with funky half doors? They came into camp at Tri Pod Flats late and broken and then left about 1:30AM headed back to the Rocks after they fixed themselves up. Not saying it was them, but it was pretty odd to head back out there...

Last edited:
anyone familir with a Red Ford Explorer with funky half doors? They came into camp at Tri Pod Flats late and broken and then left about 1:30AM headed back to the Rocks after they fixed themselves up. Not saying it was them, but it was pretty odd to head back out there...

You must get your facts straight before you post. The red ford explorer with the funky half doors is mine, and when it came back into camp from the rocks with the broken Blazer at about 9 pm, it stayed there until the morning. I was asleep in my tent with my 6 year old son by 10 pm and heard nothing of these events until the next morning.

re read the post "not saying it was them" Someone did go back out at 1:30 am it was pretty odd- they hauled ass out of camp

re read the post "not saying it was them" Someone did go back out at 1:30 am it was pretty odd- they hauled ass out of camp

Okay, I re-read the post, you explained my rig and said that it left camp after arriving. This is inaccurate. The way I read you post it implies that you are not saying that it was the owners of the red explorer that was doing the shooting, but that it did leave camp after arriving late. All inaccurate. I am not trying to pick a fight, I am simply trying to remove any involvement of the shenanigans from me or my rig.

Thank you.

Make people realize what they are doing to our reputation?

How about-

Heads up everyone, im a little heated as i could have died this weekend as a result of a group of irresponsible wheelers. I was camped at moon rocks when a group showed up very late at night, they were intoxicated and shooting guns in the area i was camped at. Please be on the look out for (whatever rigs they were driving) and keep a wide berth, they were extremely intoxicated and being lethally stupid.

Was a cloud of hate created here?

Good luck dealing with the crowd you run with, intentionally or not.

Either explanation of the events (yours or the OP's) let's everyone know that there were drunk idiots driving around at night shooting. I'm not sure what reputation we're trying to protect.

Because a local newspaper headline that reads......

"Drunk 4X4 heathens randomly shoot at wildfires in national forrest"

Always looks great. Even if they are not your buds (commiting the BS), they are your peers and are viewed by others as ONE big group.

Purpose

I've been asked more than once in this thread, what my purpose was in posting it.
It was my desire to do a couple of things...
1) express my frustration with the immaturity, needless risk, and danger of the activities of wheeling 'brethren'
2) stimulate a discussion on the mutual responsibility we all share in keeping our trails open and accessible.
3) to create some shame and embarrassment at this type of behavior.
...and , ultimately, to remind everyone that when you do dumb ****, other people are going to talk about your dumb ****, and you will end up being a thread online.

These idiots could have killed people (they were firing all over the place), they could have started one or more forest fires ( with ricochets, or a rollover, etc), they could have killed themselves (giving us all a bad rep). Any of these actions could result in trail closures.

I've been asked more than once in this thread, what my purpose was in posting it.
It was my desire to do a couple of things...
1) express my frustration with the immaturity, needless risk, and danger of the activities of wheeling 'brethren'
2) stimulate a discussion on the mutual responsibility we all share in keeping our trails open and accessible.
3) to create some shame and embarrassment at this type of behavior.
...and , ultimately, to remind everyone that when you do dumb ****, other people are going to talk about your dumb ****, and you will end up being a thread online.

These idiots could have killed people (they were firing all over the place), they could have started one or more forest fires ( with ricochets, or a rollover, etc), they could have killed themselves (giving us all a bad rep). Any of these actions could result in trail closures.

It's amazing how well educated and well spoken you sound in this post, but your thread title just throws it all out the window and makes you sound as ignorant as the very people that offended you.

Please don't take this as an insult, but you do not know the my parents, or my family lineage, therefore I am sure that your accusation of inbred is WAY off.

And since swearing is usually the crutch of an inarticulate mother f*$ker, I instantly assumed before even opening the thread that you were just as capable of making stupid decisions and irrational mistakes as anybody else.

It's all about the way topics are opened as well as discussed that can create a good conversation to make things better, or just make a flaming thread that ultimately solves nothing except a bunch of but hurt people that throw up a wall and shut out any and all rational ideas that actually mean something.

Just saying.

Ok time to shut this down...going nowhere in an area where it should not. Lets leave it at that, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.