• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To the inbred f*cktards at Moon Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nwapache

Attention to the useless douchebags that thought wheeling moon rocks at 1am last Saturday night while chugging beers and firing off .45 and .223 ammo was a good idea. Your parents should have aborted you, it'd save the taxpayers money. There is a reason DUI is illegal, and there's a reason why weapons are banned when the fire danger is at "extreme".
When our trails get shut down, it's the guys like you that make it all possible. I look forward to the opportunity to meet again.

Sincerely,

A responsible wheeler

Dunno dude, aborted seems a little extreme. I think we can all enjoy the trails together responsibly.

Dunno dude, aborted seems a little extreme. I think we can all enjoy the trails together responsibly.

Those guys didn't sound too responsible. Night wheeling is good but don't be trashed and needlessly firing off rounds with this level of fire danger. The state land over here is closed to "target" shooting right now. Unsure if the FS has any restrictions.

I was camped at Tripod Flats sat night...the sheriff stopped by sun morning and was asking about some reported gunfire the night before.

I called 911 and reported the incident, Yakima county 911 has plenty of gunfire on the recording. 4 rigs, a v8 jeep buggy with glass packs, a light colored 90's forerunner with 1/2doors and an exo cage *with the top on. I couldn't see the other 2 rigs as they were crawling up the draws at the time.
I went out to where they were and asked them to secure the weapons fire and to be aware we had a camp in the tree line close by. The 3 guys I talked to were cross eyed drunk and chugging beer. The weapons fire ceased for about 20 minutes after my request, but started up again. They stayed up at moon rocks for an hour then rolled down the trail to funny rocks and started blowing rounds off til about 2:30 or so...

Fire danger or not, shooting aimlessly into the dark when yer tanked is far from being a responsible wheeler, outdoorsman... Adult...

Attention to the useless douchebags that thought wheeling moon rocks at 1am last Saturday night while chugging beers and firing off .45 and .223 ammo was a good idea. Your parents should have aborted you, it'd save the taxpayers money. There is a reason DUI is illegal, and there's a reason why weapons are banned when the fire danger is at "extreme".
When our trails get shut down, it's the guys like you that make it all possible. I look forward to the opportunity to meet again.

Sincerely,

A responsible wheeler

What did you want to accomplish by posting this?

afaic a responsible wheeler wouldnt have turned the trash on and instead told the tale so the cards could be dealt. Also, camping at funny/moon rocks- who else does this?

What did you want to accomplish by posting this?

afaic a responsible wheeler wouldnt have turned the trash on and instead told the tale so the cards could be dealt. ?

What did you hope to accomplish by posting this?

Drunk guys in the woods acting crazy...... Weird:beer:

I don't have a problem with folks out in the woods and having fun at night. But somebody drunk shooting off there fire arms is plain stupid..

Seeing the light is difficult huh? I sold my rig this past july.

Just poking a little fun......wait does that make me a suspect??

I agree what they were doing was stupid and I'm glad no one was hurt, but it's tough too stop the rain....

I don't have a problem with folks out in the woods and having fun at night. But somebody drunk shooting off there fire arms is plain stupid..

I'm with you Crashmo!!!! wheeling at night is good fun but shooting while wheeling at night while **** faced is not cool!!!!:awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.