• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tonga ridge parking?

I always park onfoss river road--along a long straight away (not far after the one lane bridge)

Usually in the turnout at or under the bridge. It's a good idea to park your towrig going out of the area before you unload if you are going wheeling. Turning around once everyone else in their subarus parks you in is a pita.

Bring chains for the tow rig too. We have had some hairy situations towing both into and out of there.

If you have a 2 wheel drive DO NOT go to the turnout under the bridge. Its downhill into a hole and you will not like trying to get back out.

Is there parking for more than 1 tow pig and trailer?

At the end there is a bunch of room but you are stuck nosing in and you could be screwed like karl said when ya wanna leave. Along the straight away (like 3000ft long) we have parked a dozen rigs there before.

I was up there last Sat. Road was plowed to the railroad bridge though icy in spots. You don't want a tow rig past there which is where the snow begins to get deeper.

Thanks for the info guys... Went up on the 19th (Saturday) had a blast on my first run since the build!!!:awesomework: