• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tonga ridge sauterday 19th

fullthrottle1

me my brother and my nefu are going up to play in the sown on sauterday, i was actualy thinking about going up the beckler river side ( dam i can't rember the name of that ridge)
we are planing to be up there at 9:30 -10:00 esh if any one eles is going to be there or would like to join us

We were just up there in a cherokee on bald 35's on wednesday night. made it all the way to the trail head on the ridge. It was pretty easy. Someone broke trail through the last powder snow. It was about 3 feet of ice with 10 inches of slush on top until the last turn off, then it was 3 feet of ice with 10 inches of crusty snow :redneck: Big ruts, so you better have atleast 35's or you will get stuck on the Ice berms in the middle of the road.

you talking 9:30 am or pm?

im driving up there tonight, i'll run up there and tell you how it is. (my gf has a cabin across the highway there in timberline. might be up there tomorrow night as well in her rubicon. im leaving my dumpster at home till i get my 36's on monday!

So do i..but my rig is more important. How about a sunday night run?? I'll pay for gas.

Rainy and slushi would be my guess. i went over the pass twice today and it wasnt less than 38 degrees both ways.