• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Took my Crawler on the HAMMERS today

PHILLBILLY1

:haha: Well......technically not "the hammers"...... I cut the tires, kinda hard to tell in the pictures. They do alot better now.:awesomework:

Last edited:
Get off the river rock--that stuff has no traction..... Go find some rip rap and have some fun :awesomework:

Tires

Hey Phil I have a set of losi blue claws and foams for sale $20
These are smaller and lower the c/g making it better for sidehills and climbs, You will be surprised at the difference over the flatirons even with yours cut.
Brent:beer:

Get off the river rock--that stuff has no traction..... Go find some rip rap and have some fun :awesomework:

Thats all I have at my house.... Im gonna take it back over to Kyles and run his courses:awesomework:
My younger brother just got one the other day too. After running mine around, he had to get one:beer:

Hey Phil I have a set of losi blue claws and foams for sale $20
These are smaller and lower the c/g making it better for sidehills and climbs, You will be surprised at the difference over the flatirons even with yours cut.
Brent:beer:

I took the foam out of mine completely, and it grabs alot better. I have two of the smaller tires that came stock with it. If I had four I would try it out.

I took the foam out of mine completely, and it grabs alot better. I have two of the smaller tires that came stock with it. If I had four I would try it out.

The BLUE claws are a softer compound than stock and used in comps! Big difference over stock or flatirons:beer:

I was reading on the RCcrawler forum, that the flatirons aren't that great. They were on it when I purchased it.

Yea I had flatirons for a bit, then I got some rovers way better. The blue claws came on a used one I bought but I already had the rovers on some alum beadlocks so I'm selling them

nice rig!!!!!

wanna sell it??:corn:

lol let me know when you wanan come tear it up over here, ill pile some more rocks sometime soon and set up a little run for ya :awesomework:

also try the monolith rock down at the skook. some sick lines down there. I like the flatirons on scalers, but I dont know that they are great on a comp rig. alot of the guys are running the lil losi claws in the blue compound. I think the rovers are popular for the 1.9 comp rigs too. its just fun isnt it? :awesomework:

I just picked up some link material today. 4' of 3/16" .035 wall aluminum tubing. Hopefully I will have her all stretched out this weekend.:awesomework:

I just picked up some link material today. 4' of 3/16" .035 wall aluminum tubing. Hopefully I will have her all stretched out this weekend.:awesomework:
Just remember 8.5" is max wheelbase for comps and the rules changed so thats 8.5" thru suspension cycle:awesomework:

Just remember 8.5" is max wheelbase for comps and the rules changed so thats 8.5" thru suspension cycle:awesomework:

I'll keep that in mind, but I don't think I will be running in comps any time soon. So far it is just going to be a toy.:awesomework:

That's probably what everyone says though...:haha:

I am going to be putting a bigger motor in too, after I beef up the drivetrain. My Brother in law just got an Axial a couple days ago. These things are contageous.:cool::beer:

yea my next one will probably be an axial based scaler i think but who knows..lol when i have money another mrc would be fun :awesomework:
im just glad your using it:awesomework:

My neighbor has a bunch of rock he needs to offload. I'm guessing atleast a truck and half load. Good rock too.

Kyle you should buy my scaler. :redneck: Or trade me something for it.

My neighbor has a bunch of rock he needs to offload. I'm guessing atleast a truck and half load. Good rock too.

Kyle you should buy my scaler. :redneck: Or trade me something for it.

lol i have looked at it..lol if it had a diff body i would consider :redneck:

Latest posts