• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tool box

Ambo

"My other car is a hearse"
Got a tool box for whatever... truck trailer, etc...

If I can get P to upload a pic it will be on here soon.

Uncle bought it for a stupid high price and never used.

Price: Asking $65/OBO.

Metal...

Pretty much like the one P has on the trailer if you have seen it before.

Ambo said:
Metal...

Pretty much like the one P has on the trailer if you have seen it before.

Haven't seen it.....I need it for my gooseneck. I just didn't want a plastic one. One of ya'll throw up a pic when you get a chance. I'll prolly take it.

Location....not sure where your basement is, besides under the house. ;D

Draco said:
Location....not sure where your basement is, besides under the house. ;D

Thank you.. I needed a laugh right about now.

P is at soccer game with the little one, I am at the fun house, so I will call him when he gets home and have him put up a pic for you and anyone else that may be interested.

;D

No hurry.

Dora isn't too far from me. I'm in Cullman most of the time right now anyway...at my hunting club.

Thanks a bunch! thumb.gif

Its an aluminum one for a mid sized truck ( He drives a tundra I assume that is what it was for ) has the gas lift struts pretty basic outside of that but in good shape, he said he has the key for it so its lockable as well.

Ill get a pic of it tonight when I get to the house and post it up.

P

P said:
Its an aluminum one for a mid sized truck ( He drives a tundra I assume that is what it was for ) has the gas lift struts pretty basic outside of that but in good shape, he said he has the key for it so its lockable as well.

Ill get a pic of it tonight when I get to the house and post it up.

P

Thanks P,

Thats good enough for me. I'll take it.

When would be a good time to come get it?

You wanna get it tonight ? 527-3211 I leave work in about 15minutes , gotta run a HB erand then Ill be around all evening.

If you want to grab it this weekend, Saturday morning /afternoon would be best since thats the one time frame I know Ill be around. laughing1

Gotta work tonight bro. ::)

Sat. would be fine with me....I'm off this weekend. thumb.gif

I'm gonna hunt Sat. morning, if I down one and can't make it my Dad can meet you then also.

6uldv8 said:
I thought this thing sold long ago! If you don't take draggbody's trade consider it sold to me! loller.gif

Then someone please come get the darn thing... :'(

I told P I'd stop by and get it but he wasn't sure on the who,what,when,where,how,and why. I'll be over that way this weekend...consider it gone! thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

Latest posts