• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top Truck Challenge Hopeful

You gotta admit when the supercharger hits max boost it puts a smile on your face. Music to my ears.:D

I have yet to hear it .......Im sure it sounds bad azz though.Im sure Ill get a chance to hear it this summer.

IMHO this Thread has nothing to do with this rig that rig 60 or whatever it has to do with me and my rig trying to make it to the competition and having a good time isnt that why we wheel anyways is to have fun spend time with friends and family not to bitch my rigs better than yours and im better than them i wheel to have fun if my rig doesnt do something and or i dont then fine so be it we are all here to have fun.
IF MY RIG DOES MAKE IT I WILL PUT ON A SHOW AND DO THE BEST WE CAN NO MATTER WHAT.

IMHO this Thread has nothing to do with this rig that rig 60 or whatever it has to do with me and my rig trying to make it to the competition and having a good time isnt that why we wheel anyways is to have fun spend time with friends and family not to bitch my rigs better than yours and im better than them i wheel to have fun if my rig doesnt do something and or i dont then fine so be it we are all here to have fun.
IF MY RIG DOES MAKE IT I WILL PUT ON A SHOW AND DO THE BEST WE CAN NO MATTER WHAT.

Welcome to the buggy life!!!!!Nothing but penis comparison and whos is bigger!!!!!

Welcome to the buggy life!!!!!Nothing but penis comparison and whos is bigger!!!!!

Oh i know but i always think its rediculous i built my rig the way i did so i can spend time with my family and wheel i used the parts i did so i could have violent wheeling fun not to say mines bigger than yours and you cant do it but to go have fun and wheel with any rig bone stock to full tube whatever big block with 54's

Get ER DUUUNNNNNN.:D

I think it will get it dun but I have a feelin If it makes it, It will leave a Bronco and come back a tube chass and a bed full of scrap sheet metal. I just hope Brandons drivein when it happens

:redneck:

I think it will get it dun but I have a feelin If it makes it, It will leave a Bronco and come back a tube chass and a bed full of scrap sheet metal. I just hope Brandons drivein when it happens

Crap why are you gonna make me be the one to destroy the body James (My painter and brother) is going to kick our asses when we get back i do know that lol

Nothing like seeing someone else trash your rig. Robin is famous for that.:haha: :haha: :D

Hey Brandon, Wish ya luck getting in, and what you quoted earlier, is EXACTLY, what it is all about. It's a shame that it has come down to this. But that's the way it has always been. Have fun wheelin!!!!!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KRAWLIN..........

good luck...

Hugh and I gave up trying to get in years ago.....

I dunno, just never had a pretty enough rig or what....??....always wanted to go..

best of luck to you..

--B

The only way to vote is to buy a Fourwheeler mag and fill out the ballot i know it sucks
thank all of you for your help and support

Brandon

Latest posts