• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toy 4:1 t-case gears?

Dain Bramage

either i imagined it, or i just cant find them, but i seem to recall hearing something a year or so back about some 4:1 gears for a toyota t-case, but i am unable to find them. do they exist, and if so, where can i find them, or am i going crazy? :corn:

dunno if i want to go 4.7s, i dont do a whole lot of crawling, thought the 4:1's would be a better fit for the way i wheel.

mmkay. 4.7's it is. whose should i go with? i've been thinking MC, but i've been hearing some **** about their customer service, and the time it takes to deliver. also, how do i know what spline to get? 21 or 23, i think were the choices?

I run Trail gears dual cases with their 4.7's in the rear case with no issues at all! I am running 47" swampers and a heavy foot. :beer:
Give me a call, I have an extra set of 4.7's for sale.

mmkay. 4.7's it is. whose should i go with? i've been thinking MC, but i've been hearing some **** about their customer service, and the time it takes to deliver. also, how do i know what spline to get? 21 or 23, i think were the choices?

really? i always go to marlin. their customer service is the best ive ever seen. they always go above and beyond to answer my questions, and solve any problems i have with their products. no questions on any returns. and i usually get parts the same week that i order them.

maybe its old news, i read it in that thread about trail-gear. something about getting incomplete orders 2-3 weeks after placing the order.