• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toy Hauler Build

well the goose is on

I stripped it as much as I could b4 weigh-in, empty w/o box was more than thought, aka "I lost the bet" lol, 4320lbs, "I said 3500lbs" with 1440lbs on the front jacks, so I guess that's about tong weight

next to do: paint the entire trailer black, paint the box, mount the box and add necessary braces, mount ramps, and much more

I like the trailer. I've been thinking about adding 8' and a gooseneck to my trailer and making the front living quarters. Like to see it when it's finished.

B Gillespie said:
Did you buy the tube for the buggy from blacksheep10?

no, this chassis was built probably 3 years ago, got passed around the club a few times and this is my second time owning it so i figured it was time to build it lol. its alittle out dated but o'well saves me some time building another one

That fawker is gonna be hard to cool in the summer bein black! We had a 28' enclosed that was black one time and it was impossible to cool with dual roof units.

Have you moved the axles or is the goose going to take care of all that tonnage up front.

84turbotoy said:
That fawker is gonna be hard to cool in the summer bein black! We had a 28' enclosed that was black one time and it was impossible to cool with dual roof units.

i can only amign, im not to worried about it, we only wheel in the cooler months anyways. I dont even need the a/c but it was already there.