• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ToyBug Build

Nuzzy said:
Those Bobby CVs are what I'm planning on upgrading to sometime in the future. I'll be keeping tabs on ya :D :cool:

Why wait,
Don't hesitate,
Get the sickness now,
It's fricking GREAT!

:laugh:

:cool:
Those are those bad mammajamma's that are same strength turning vs straight and tougher than a U joint setup for a 60??

looks kick ass mark, you are doing some clean work. nice to see it back up and going. mine is coming along way slower than yours, so you are doing well. that thing is going to miss the rockwells....

Patrick

longfield said:
Good to see you Andy. He came by an pickup his Dana 60 CV. Yes i want to see those bad boys in that rig. It's really looken good keep up the good work. You'll have to take it to the hammers with us.

Thanks Bobby for the perfect fitting axles and the outstanding customer service :cool: you can't go wrong with any product you purchase from Bobby :cool:

My pile is getting a freshen up. Two trips - 1 backflip and a barrel role. New roof pannels and new front wheel and she is as good a new. I wanna get those longbirfs since i run my tires pretty full of water

dr drae said:
:cool:
Those are those bad mammajamma's that are same strength turning vs straight and tougher than a U joint setup for a 60??

These have already been tested for some time and the results have been very favorable. Bobby quotes them as being stronger than any axle and ujoint combo. With no ears to destroy, no ear holes to oblong and no joint / joint cap to fail they should be strong and durable. Turning radius is greater and smoother then the limits of the traditional axle / ujoint combo.

Now, this is only what I have read not what I experienced.......but the testing is due to commence. :clappy:

I honestly have no worries and believe the CV design is the wave of the future.

pheery said:
looks kick ass mark, you are doing some clean work. nice to see it back up and going. mine is coming along way slower than yours, so you are doing well. that thing is going to miss the rockwells....

Patrick

Thanks Patrick. And thanks for selling me this little gem. Can't wait to squeeeeeze this thing through all the tight spots I've been eyeing.

I am going to beat the living piss out of it! :cheer: :clappy: :cheer:

Unit said:
My pile is getting a freshen up. Two trips - 1 backflip and a barrel role. New roof pannels and new front wheel and she is as good a new. I wanna get those longbirfs since i run my tires pretty full of water

So you run water too. I ran water half way up the 36" Iroks on the Sami and really liked it......except driving at speed. AH,ah,AH,ah,AH,ah. That’s really annoying! I want to drive fast on the forest roads though damnit. I’ll probably give in, the pros outweigh the cons.

BTW, your new rig is sick! Oh, and lets play follow the leader when I make it back down to Bend. :flipoff:

Mark the trick with water in the tires is to go just fast enough where the water cant slosh anymore:flipoff: . I am pretty woried about ujoint failure in the front though because of the added weight. Although i also dont have the weight of the motor coming down on the front end. THere are a couple things i want to do to the rig before we take it to a few comps and one is down size from the 42s to the tires you got. Keep me updated on how you like them. I dont care about snow just rocks cause i am going to keep the irocs for winter. Oh yeah we will play follow the leader on some of the new sections i am working on:cool:

Its getting closer:

IM001651.jpg

Waiting on another 20' of hose and some fitting to show up and the brakes will be finished up.

Oh wiring is so much fun :cheer:

IM001654.jpg

IM001648.jpg

Rear winch relay put in place (gay ubolts will be replaced)

IM001650.jpg

IM001657.jpg

Wiring for the gauges and ARB's all put in place and ready to go.

Rear axle assemblied and ready to go
IM001640.jpg

IM001643.jpg

Brakes are almost finished up. Who knew it would take 60' of brake line to plumb a tiny little buggy :haha: I should have had them finished tonight but a banjo bolt disappeared on me :mad:

IM001662.jpg

IM001663.jpg

In cab winch remote is all wired up and ready to go

IM001668.jpg

IM001669.jpg

Tach and water temp wired up which completes main part of the wiring. Just have to tighty up the battery connections.

IM001671.jpg

IM001670.jpg

And the drivelines showed up today :cheer: one week from when I ordered them. That is pretty damn quick considering Jesse is out of state and I didn't get him the measurements until last Tueday :cool:

I wish someone else had his same speedy service :booo:

That thing is lookin frigckan filthy. I mean really cool, not saying anything about the grinding dust.. The rig is just plain sick:puke:

Last edited: